Negativity

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Should not be allowed for the next 48 hours at least. We CAN beat them. Records count for nothing now, the season is done, its just THEM and US. They`re coming to OUR stadium, playing in weather WE are used to, not them.
I dont give a rats *** about their QB, OURS is the big dog in this fight. I`m not saying they aren`t good, but WE are better !!!!

C`MON THE PACKERS !!!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Love your attitude, Bill. I'll abide by your 48+ hour rule.

OP
OP
I

Thats it......................GO PACK GO !!!! (now doing the Mathews stance...lol)

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I'm rolling thunder pouring rain
I'm coming on like a hurricane
my lightning's flashing across the sky
you're only young but you're gonna die
I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
nobody's putting up a fight...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched the san fran game from this year and I forgot the way that went down. we completely went toe to toe with them! there is zero reason to think the pack can't beat them. none.

I'm going to predict kapernuts comes up short in this one.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
new season new team d-line has flaws but will come through our team is ready come 9ers the battlefield is ready. go pack

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You bet the Pack can win it. First off ... 8-7-1 is extremely misleading but that is what the record says so...so be it. This is in reality an 11-5 team -- IF -- Rodgers is around all year. It is not that big of a stretch to have the Pack win provided that they hang on to the ball and play with their head in the game (meaning no penalties - particularly drive killing holding penalties).

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Should not be allowed for the next 48 hours at least. We CAN beat them. Records count for nothing now, the season is done, its just THEM and US. They`re coming to OUR stadium, playing in weather WE are used to, not them.
I dont give a rats *** about their QB, OURS is the big dog in this fight. I`m not saying they aren`t good, but WE are better !!!!

C`MON THE PACKERS !!!

Gave you a "winner" already but also deserves a "Like" and "AGREE!!"

Now @robdog how about an "Amen" icon!! LOL! j/k

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're due. I think we are going to take it out on the 9ers tomorrow by running it down their throats. We just have to be more physical for 4 quarters. We're going to play with some anger!

OP
OP
I

MY WORK IS DONE HERE !!!! C`MON PACKER NATION, LETS KILL THE GOLD DIGGING 49ERS

OP
OP
I

I`ve got to TRY and sleep before tomorrow. It`s like Christmas eve here.

Reaction score

C`MON THE PACKERS !!!

ALL ABOUT BEING CONFIDENT & STAYING POSITIVE!!

GO PACK GO

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As Chris Berman says, " That's why they play the game." And as, I think it was Sid Gillman, said, "Any given Sunday..." Check that. It was Bert Bell.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I said in the chat room during the bears game,don't give up hope the way things have shaken out for us is for a reason. A testimony to perseverance,a great team and never giving up hope on your fellow man/teammate. We got this Go Pack Go!

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm always a believer in the team no matter what the circumstances. I'm a little new here so I don't know yet who all posts what, but some of the other forums I've been a member of I've had to restrain myself from going full melee on other posters because of what I've deemed unfair criticisms of Mike McCarthy. Been a season full of injuries and when you play half of it without Aaron Rodgers, it's awful hard to expect too much more than what we got now record wise.

That being said, I am concerned about the run defense going up against Frank Gore, but maybe we can rally the troops to load the box and stop him.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really needed this thread cause, according to my 49er friends and all the talking heads around here, the Packers are playing their final game tomorrow. I seem to recall a very competitive season opener so I happen to agree with this thread and am confident we will be playing the Panthers in another week! GO PACK!!!!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Colts put 40's on the Chiefs (Jules, whatever the hell you did, do it for us too!), and the Eagles Saints went scoreless in the first quarter. All bets are off, GOPACKGO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts