NEEDING IMPROVEMENT POLL

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which aspect of the team needs to show the most improvement entering Week 2?

Pass Offense
43%

Pass Defense
41%

Run Offense
9%

Run Defense
3%

Kicking Game
2%

Total Votes: 4,839

As per poll at http://www.packers.com/ for what it's worth !!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing that needs to be iimproved in the Pass offense is the # of attempts. Brett was perfect the 1st half...5 foR 5. 5 passing plays called the whole first half!!!
I can see running on third and 1 the first time, but when we failed, maybe the next time try throwing the ball and when we failed the second time and decided to go for it on 4th and 1, hey maybe we should try a pass play instead of a qb sneak.

The offensive playbook was so predictable it was ridiculous.
Was the plan really to just not make any mistakes on offense, don't risk anything, and let The Bears slowly bury us?????
If so I think we need a new playbook for next week.

We made Rex Grossman and the Bear offense look like Tom Brady and The Patriots, what the hell is going to happen when Brady and The Pats come to town later this year???

We were convincingly beaten in all 3 aspects of the game of Football.
01. Offense
02. Defense
03. Special Teams

TT you are doing a great job!!!!!

wasted money......
Woodson's agent, Kevin Poston, said last Wednesday that the Packers agreed to a seven-year deal for $52.7 million, including $10.5 million in the first year.

Marquand Manuel
Signed a five-year, $10 million contract on 3/11/2006. The deal includes a $2 million signing bonus. His base salaries are $1 million (2006) $1.3 million in 2007; $1.3 million in 2008; $1.6 million in 2009; and $2.2 million in 2010.

Neither deserve a third of what they are being paid.

Ryan Longwell gone....we couldn't afford to pay The Packers all time scoring leader the money he wanted to stay.

Jon Ryan...great leg..no hangtime...result...Bears return punt for TD and seal the win!!!

The silver lining in this whole week one debacle, there are 15 other teams that have the same record as The Packers..0-1, but the time to turn things around is NOW!!!!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
holy ***** - only 5 pass plays in the first half???? that is...INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,

Welcome to the "reigning in Brett" game plan for a run game 4packgirl !!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I was trying to tell people all offseason who pointed at Brett's int's last year. So this year he was conservative and threw none in the first 3 quarters and we were down 26 nothing. Ya that's a lot better. I say let it fly and at least give it a chance. At the beginning of the season I thought being patient would work but that was cause I thought our D wouldn't let teams run out to a lead. As long as our D isn't better we'll have to take our shots or we'll always be out of it by half time

Members online

Latest posts