Need some help Packer fans!! Cold weather gear!!

RavenMadness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings Packer fans! I couldnt think of a better place to get some solid advice... how in the world do you keep your FEET warm at the games!?!? Been attending the Ravens games since 1996 and I still havent been able to keep my feet warm in the bitter cold.. probably balmy to you all... Any hints or suggestions!

Thanks in advance.. and good luck this weekend!

:) :eek:

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not from green bay, but in school in orono, maine. and this is what we use, and its just as cold here as anywhere else in the winter.

i like the hunting socks you can get at ****s, and those disposable foot warmers work. basically, any kid of winter hunting gear works for me. and i like the bright orange too!!

OP
OP
R

RavenMadness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the response....I have used the footwarmers and underarmour cold weather gear socks.. plus an additional pair. .in Uggs boots... the top of my feet get so cooooooooooold... everytime I watch a Packer home game I am amazed.... feelin' a lil whimpy here in MD.... any other suggestions are welcomed.. we got that flex game vs the Skins on Sunday night .. real feel temp is s'posed to be 17 degrees... :swear:

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just layer your socks ... im in green bay ,, its cold here ... most here will wear 3 pairs of socks then boots ... i like a foot sock 1st it doest have to be a big wooly one eighter ... i wear nike socks ... then a tall sock ,, this one doest have to be thick eighter ,, then the hunting socks ... after that a good boot ... your feet will stay warm ... we just dress in layers .... try it works great for me ...

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In addition to what mike_bat said, also bring a piece of cardboard to put underneath your feet. It actually makes a big difference.

Packerbacker87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dansz15 said:
not from green bay, but in school in orono, maine. and this is what we use, and its just as cold here as anywhere else in the winter.

i like the hunting socks you can get at ****s, and those disposable foot warmers work. basically, any kid of winter hunting gear works for me. and i like the bright orange too!!

You go to UMAINE? Nice. I live in the Dedham area...currently working at the University campus in Bangor. I went to all of the Maine Black Bears home games this year (including the disappointing, but Lambeau-like last game of the regular season)...nice to see a nearby Packer's fan on the forums.

But, in response to the original poster...a nice parka, snow pants, and a green bay wool cap should be fine...a lot of Mainers like to shop at L.L. Bean and Capella's, so try taking a look at their catalogs for winter gear as well.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker87 said:
dansz15 said:

You go to UMAINE? Nice. I live in the Dedham area...currently working at the University campus in Bangor. I went to all of the Maine Black Bears home games this year (including the disappointing, but Lambeau-like last game of the regular season)...nice to see a nearby Packer's fan on the forums.

But, in response to the original poster...a nice parka, snow pants, and a green bay wool cap should be fine...a lot of Mainers like to shop at L.L. Bean and Capella's, so try taking a look at their catalogs for winter gear as well.

Really? That's pretty cool/ironic since its desolate up here, I am actually from NJ so this is a big change up for me. I missed the UNH game, I was in Conn. w/ my team for a couple games. But yea, I didn't think about LL Bean. That's a good call, saved my life last winter :yes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts