1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Need Packers Fans Help

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by DaDeucesWild, Sep 21, 2006.

1. DaDeucesWild

DaDeucesWild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am writing on behalf of my father, **** Cornett. **** is the mayor of Oklahoma City and was just re-elected with the biggest margin in the city's history. It was a very special day for my family, as well as my dad. My dad grew up the BIGGEST Packers fan here in Oklahoma City, and I am looking to get some contact info from some of the players who were on the 67 championship team. Does anyone know where I can get them? Can anyone help? I am looking to get in touch with some of the players concerning my father. If anyone can help me, it would mean a lot. I figured this was the best place to come for PACKERS help. Thanks guys.

Thanks again,
    Mike Cornett

P.S. Here is a link about my dad if you would like to read it.

http://www.okc.gov/query.html?council/index.html

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I would contact the Packers directly. The PR department, I have dealt with Sarah Quick, if you can get a hold of her, she may be able to help you or get you to someone that can.

3. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    For a first hint you could use this link to the History-pages of Packers.com. Type in the year you want to know s.th. about and it at least will schow you the players, that played in that year or in a span including that year. There is some other info about the Pack's history too.
    Here is another link containing many stats and facts about current and past teams and about players.