1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Need opinions

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by jdlax, Sep 25, 2005.

1. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm pretty sure the game tomorrow isn't on TV here in B.C., so I'm going to have to listen online. Do any of you have a recommendation about which station I should log onto, from this list?

http://www.thegamelive.com/footballnfl.html#GB

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i think one of the WBIZ links were good, i have to use that myself in about 1 second so...just play around with it. sucks being us, doesnt it.

3. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We are not getting it live in Mexico, we were supposed to get but I think since they are playing that bad we are getting a car race instead and will get the game by 10 PM today... sucks indeed...

4. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    JD... If you wake up... (You posted this at 2:45 AM B.C. Time) head to a sports bar... There are a couple good ones in Coquitlam.

Frickin Lions lost to the Green and Gold of the North yesterday... I listened on line.

If you do not wake up early at least head up the Fraser River... The Pinks are running right now and the fishing is great I hear. I am going to be in B.C. October 15th to 22nd and I will be on the Fraser River almost every day.

5. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was actually 3:45am when I posted that, but that wasn't gonna stop me from listening to the game today.:D

I've never gotten much into fishing myself, but an acquaintance actually did mention that the other day, about it being good right now.

And about the Lions? Ugh, the first act of a bad football weekend for me, but I'm glad that if there's a loss anywhere this year it's in September.