Need one player

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have just started a dynasty league, it has mainly people from a keeper league that started off 3 years ago as a winners league. Everyone is active, pleasant and mature. However due to one guy's business taking off, he just doesn't have time for multiple leagues, so I am seeking one person. All owners are required to fill their roster every week, there is no abuse/insults allowed, no smack talking crap, and as a result, its friendly yet very competitive. Anyone who abuses will be kicked out and replaced.

Draft time is set at 20th Aug 5pm EDT, will be a long draft, 9 players with 9 bench, 2 reserve spots to put IR players if you wish to keep them on the roster, 10 keepers (full team) every year. Second year will include one scoring spot for an individual defensive player. due to the amount of bench spots, there is very little room to "Fabiano" the game, also waiver claim and move to last.

If this is you and you would like to join, please PM me with why you'll fit in. As this is a yearly league, someone who is settled would fit this well.

I am off to work, and will be back in about 10 hours.

Members online

Latest posts