Reaction score
I am looking for some opinions:

Need 3 WR:
Colston @ Hou
A Johnson NO
W Welker @ Buf
D Branh Chi
M Furrey NYG

Thoughts: W Welker is a stud, but he is listed as questionable. Beli**** is playing some type of game. I always like to hedge, so I would like to play D Branch against my Bears. (Favre is my qb...that hedge worked great for me in FF, not so well in real life) A Johnson has been hurt the past 7 weeks, so this is his first game back. Furrey is probably no option.

Need 2 RB:
C Taylor Oak
R Bush @ Hou
W McGahee Cle
S Young Ten

Thoughts: Normally I would go with Bush and McGahee. However, Oakland has a terrible rush def. Minn line is good. Oak qb is horrible, just like Minn. THerefore, I think that this could be a running game. I also like S Young because Ten is not nearly as good against the run when A Haynsworth is not playing.

I need this game to get into the playoffs. Any help would be appreciated.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone on the patriots is questionable(or worse) on their 'legit' injury list.

Vasher is still out I heard, so...Branch is a solid start, assuming peanut isn't on him every play, which is a good assumption.

Chester Taylor is the man now that AP is injured for a week or 2, and against the raiders, he should do just fine, at LEAST get a lot of touches.

I have Bush in fantasy, so im gonna say starting him is genius.

I think I'd go with Taylor\Bush because Bush is always a threat to have one of those big games with rushing\receptions and hopefully some TDs(for me...and for you).

Reaction score
I've got Welker and Furrey starting, so I would say start Welker but not Furrey.

Giants can generate a tremendous pass rush with their DEs, and the Lions have a terrible o-line (last time I checked a couple of weeky ago, they had given up the most sacks in the NFL). It might be hard for Kitna to have enough time in the pocket.

Finally, I'd start Colston because the Texans DBs are having problems. There has been a lot of shuffling going on lately in personnel, according to profootball weekly.

Members online

Latest posts