Need help with pictures of injured Packers...

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm currently working on a highlight of this past season and a big focus of it is all the injuries the Pack sustained and overcoming them and what not. However I'm having trouble finding some media for some of them. I have a picture of Ryan Grant on the ground being treated by staff in the Eagles game, but I couldn't find a video of the injury or him in crutches or anything like I'd really like. I have a good video of Finley being carted off after his injury so I'm pretty well covered there. But a big one I don't have is Barnett. I couldn't find anything on his injury, not when it happened, him coming out of the game, or him with his wrist wrapped up or anything. Couldn't even find pictures of him with it wrapped with his pads off in another game or anything. I also couldn't really find anything for Burnett or Jones or Tauscher or some of the smaller name guys. So anyway, if anyone could possibly help with a picture or a link to a video or something I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just look for the Super Bowl team photo that a couple of them were *****ing and whining about and crying that they weren't going to be in it.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's Barnett during the Lions game with a splint on his injured R wrist:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley being carted off the field:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Oh, thanks, Pegger. Now I gotta find the nearest blackboard and write, "I will NOT say something snarky" 500 times. LOL

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That picture of Finley is so depressing, hate seeing that cart with a Packer on it. I hated seeing our guys going down this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts