1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Need a player...who?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by mkapp, Sep 3, 2006.

1. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to drop Domanick Davis for obvious reasons. The best back available is Mike Anderson, which is tempting being I have Jamal Lewis too. Not sure though because David Givens is a FA. We have a 10 team league so there are still a few decent guys out there. So, should I grab Givens? Not sure where to go since my team is pretty deep other than K, TE, and a DEF. If I go with a backup TE it would be J. Stevens from Seattle. He should be back Week 4.

Here is my team now...
    QB J. Plummer
    QB T. Green
    RB R. Brown
    RB C. Dillon
    RB M. Bell
    RB D. Davis
    RB Jamal Lewis
    WR C. Johnson
    WR R. Wayne
    WR M. Muhammed
    WR D. Mason
    TE D. Clark
    K J. Elam
    DEF Seattle

I know its tough being you cant see my league and everything, but from what you know what would you do?

2. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pick up Wali Lundy. He's going to start for the Texans and has been very impressive so far. If he isn't available then I would grab Marion Barber. Since your league only has 10 teams there might be better players available though. I know that I'm glad that I picked up Wali Lundy though. I have a feeling he's going to be this year's Willie Parker.

3. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Another player in our league already nabbed him. Barber is still out there, but I would think a starting WR would be better to have instead of a backup RB

4. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Givens is the #2 WR in Tennessee if I'm not mistaken. I don't think he's going to put up very good numbers for the Titans this year. You need a RB more than you need a WR. I would go with Barber.

5. parker

parker Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    He never had the stats or nomination but as far as careers go Bly had a very respectable one. :Bananas2:

6. bianh phan

bianh phan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's probably just that in the finals are more difficult than a regular season game. This is probably built in where regardless of difficulty setting a team you play in the finals plays very well against you