1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Neal

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 13 Times Champs, Sep 10, 2011.

1. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    We've read a lot about his comments that he people are writting him off. He was inactive for the Saints game and it appears he still has a problem. I don't care what he says about the fans, I want the guy to be suited up on game day. He hasn't been. I'm not ready to compare him to Justin Harrel at this point, but the guy needs to play. I want to see Samson, not Delilah.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/129569283.html

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    He will be an impact player. Im nearly sure of it.

3. JASIII

JASIII Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    At times I get impatient with the conservative way the Packers handle injured players, but then I remember they just brought home Lombardi #4 and I get more patient...

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I am pretty confident that Justin Harrell would have been an impact player for us too. But he was soft.
    Mike Neal? Well so far, obviously he's following Harrell's path. The only thing that makes me mad about it is that he could have been had in the 3rd round, maybe even 4th.

Again, who are we to question Theodore though. He brought us a ring.

5. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    I don't think justin harell was soft. I think it was more that he was very unfortunate and his body couldn't take some of the beatings.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    He has the strength and power to dominate. However, you have to be on the field to dominate. If he ever gets to 100%, I agree with Ivo, he will be an impact player for the Packers.

• Winner Winner x 1