Neal

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've read a lot about his comments that he people are writting him off. He was inactive for the Saints game and it appears he still has a problem. I don't care what he says about the fans, I want the guy to be suited up on game day. He hasn't been. I'm not ready to compare him to Justin Harrel at this point, but the guy needs to play. I want to see Samson, not Delilah.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/129569283.html

JASIII

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At times I get impatient with the conservative way the Packers handle injured players, but then I remember they just brought home Lombardi #4 and I get more patient...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am pretty confident that Justin Harrell would have been an impact player for us too. But he was soft.
Mike Neal? Well so far, obviously he's following Harrell's path. The only thing that makes me mad about it is that he could have been had in the 3rd round, maybe even 4th.

Again, who are we to question Theodore though. He brought us a ring.

Reaction score
I am pretty confident that Justin Harrell would have been an impact player for us too. But he was soft.
Mike Neal? Well so far, obviously he's following Harrell's path. The only thing that makes me mad about it is that he could have been had in the 3rd round, maybe even 4th.

Again, who are we to question Theodore though. He brought us a ring.

I don't think justin harell was soft. I think it was more that he was very unfortunate and his body couldn't take some of the beatings.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has the strength and power to dominate. However, you have to be on the field to dominate. If he ever gets to 100%, I agree with Ivo, he will be an impact player for the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts