Ndamukong Suh: Packers aren’t perfect, Lions are at their level

tenplay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh just got booted for more dirty play. He is going to get another heavy fine and be suspended. He sure has a big mouth and cannot back it up on the field.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy Crap! Yinz Packers are friggen monsters this season! Monsters I tell ya!
Congrats on the season so far from a Firehouse on the sugar white sands of Florida's Hurricane Gulf Coast.
Happy Thanksgiving as well.I'm off shift in exactly...Right now! Going home!

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
All Suh did today was confirm the fact he is a dirty, scumbag player. He has talent, no denying that, but when you start pulling Albert Haynesworth out of your *** and kicking a player when he is down, your career and any respect you might have had goes right out the window.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Claims he was trying to remove himself from the situation. What a complete joke and a thug. Overrated and a non-factor this season. If not for his dirty play and his mouth, you would never hear about him. Joke.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All Suh did today was confirm the fact he is a dirty, scumbag player. He has talent, no denying that, but when you start pulling Albert Haynesworth out of your *** and kicking a player when he is down, your career and any respect you might have had goes right out the window.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Haynesworth/Gurode incident back in 2006 and wasn't Jim Schwartz the coordinator of the Titans when that happened? And now yesterday with Suh doing a similar idiotic act and once again Schwartz is along the sidelines... are we starting to see a pattern here?

At least Haynesworth had the stones to admit what he did was disgusting and that he was sorry.

Members online

Latest posts