Ndamukong Suh: Packers aren’t perfect, Lions are at their level

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says his teammates have no reason to be intimidated about their Thanksgiving showdown with the Packers. “By all means, do I think our team is at their level, to be able to play against them,” Suh said in a conference call with the Green Bay media. “I don’t see them…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL Lions are at the Packers level?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm last I checked, Pack undefeated, Lions have 3 losses???

Not on their level at all

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's a divisional game, so they are on a level some what. I don't think he should be talking yet unless they do upset us.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can both teams be on the same level when one does low down dirty hits (Lions) which results in penalties and fines and the other one (Packers) doesn't do that?

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can both teams be on the same level when one does low down dirty hits (Lions) which results in penalties and fines and the other one (Packers) doesn't do that?

Also, we have a better record (10-0 as opposed to 7-3), and we have succeeded where the Lions have failed. We beat an Atlanta team at the Georgia Dome, and the Lions couldn't even do that at Ford Field. We handled the Bears 27-17 at Soldier Field, and the Lions got stomped there.

shield4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10-0 ... 7-3 totally not on the same level.

Even if they win tomorrow ---> 10+1 ... 8-3 ... still not on same level.

Very weird...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, we have a better record (10-0 as opposed to 7-3), and we have succeeded where the Lions have failed. We beat an Atlanta team at the Georgia Dome, and the Lions couldn't even do that at Ford Field. We handled the Bears 27-17 at Soldier Field, and the Lions got stomped there.
I love it!
The Lions lost against teams the Packers beat!
Awww... Poor wittle wions.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
lol the closer this game gets the more I think Aaron is going to carve these bishes up.....

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time for the pack to redeem themselves after last year's depressing performance in detriot.
I can't believe this is the first time we played the lions all year, this season's schedule is dumb.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What Stafford said is what will be the thorn in his side,and I think will will run more to throw them off,plus I think cobb will help out big time,Shu may get to a-rod once but Stafford will have that in the back of his head all game,Woodson Williams will each get a few picks,and unless they lay flat pack will be 11-0 .

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Same level?? Didn't know there could be two SB champions in the NFL at one time....and one of them who hasn't made the playofffs in...what...20 years. And also has the dirtiest player in the league on their team with DonkeyKong Suh.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You know what? I heard the live quote... it's a contrived controversy. Aside from Suh being a dirty slug..the guy is well spoken and obviously intelligent. I don't see a thing wrong with his quote personally. I really want SOMEONE to shut these guys up though. The one thing I really can't stand is their 'skill guys' grandstanding after TD's ... that f'ing tight end in particular... what a schlub 85 is. Unfortunately, their tight ends could end up looking like Hall of Famers today.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Stafford is giving us props, he recognizes something in the interception number, despite how many yards we have been giving up.

I expected a lot of smack talk out of the Lions team and coach this week, yet they were pretty complimentary all week.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same level?? Didn't know they could be two SB champions in the NFL at one time....and one of them who hasn't made the playofffs in...what...20 years. And also has the dirtiest player in the league on their team with DonkeyKong Suh.
DonkeyKong Suh.
Ha! I love it!
For his name I've come up with:
Damn-You-Kong, Sir
Or
Dama-Lama-DingDong Sue.

With his real name, I have no clue how to pronounce it.
Every time I do I come up with: Dirty Low Down Scummy Lions Player.
Is that even close?

Members online

Latest posts