Ndamukong Suh: Lions can go 16-0

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Ndamukong Suh has Lions fans feeling optimistic after a season in which he won the defensive rookie of the year award and the Lions won their last four games. But you’d be hard-pressed to find any Lions fan who’s as optimistic as Suh himself. Asked on NFL Network if he thinks the sky is the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well they are our toughest rivals next year based on pure talent level of their team but LOL if we or New England have close to 0% chance to go 16-0 due to possible injuries, random player letdown seasons, some surprisingly tough teams to play even if they suck on paper, and a whole contingent of reasons, the Lions are not the team to eradicate the Dolphins as the lone undefeated team in history.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game vs the Packers at Lambeau is a victory they have not gotten in 20 years, even when the Pack were struggling. I don't see that changing.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'd rather go 10-6 and make the playoffs as a wild card team to win the Super Bowl instead of going undefeated, 16-0 and losing in the Super Bowl. Don't think the Lions will think about it, though cause I don't see it happening.

Reaction score
kinda has a point, anyone could do it, they just need a REALLY REALLY REALLY TIP TOP OFFENSE and a REALLY REALLY REAAAALLLLLYYY Stout Defense ....and consistent special teams....and to be healthy and what not...

hell, we could have gone 16-0 had it not been for penalties/injuries.....

6 games we shot ourselves in the foot, we could have easily went undefeated....

Members online

Latest posts