1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

NCAA Football Becomes March Madness!

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Raider Pride, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Tonight I felt for the first time in my life, a NCAA football gave me the March Madness mental high and feel of the NCAA Basketball Tourney.

I had a real underdog in a game that I could jump up and cheer for. America loves an underdog.

College football needs a playoff.

This game tonight was incredible.

I hope the game tonight will be the first cut, and open up a change to the BCS bull crap based the big school big money, big attitude.

The S. Nights at a humble 15 take care of Number 3.

I want a playoff.... Get rid of the bowl crap!

As a fan of the game, tonights game was one of the best I have seen this year.

R.P.

2. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Too much money to totally get rid of the bowl system, but if you could somehow match the top 4 in the current bowl system and then add a playoff or another bowl for the winners of these 2 games to determine the champion that would work and not add a ton to the season.

3. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    everyone wants a playoff but its never going to happen. NCAA Backetball> NCAA Football. GO 'Cuse!