1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NCAA Football Becomes March Madness!

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Raider Pride, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Jul 17, 2005
    Tonight I felt for the first time in my life, a NCAA football gave me the March Madness mental high and feel of the NCAA Basketball Tourney.

I had a real underdog in a game that I could jump up and cheer for. America loves an underdog.

College football needs a playoff.

This game tonight was incredible.

I hope the game tonight will be the first cut, and open up a change to the BCS bull crap based the big school big money, big attitude.

The S. Nights at a humble 15 take care of Number 3.

I want a playoff.... Get rid of the bowl crap!

As a fan of the game, tonights game was one of the best I have seen this year.

2. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Mar 26, 2006
    Too much money to totally get rid of the bowl system, but if you could somehow match the top 4 in the current bowl system and then add a playoff or another bowl for the winners of these 2 games to determine the champion that would work and not add a ton to the season.
  3. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

May 5, 2006
    everyone wants a playoff but its never going to happen. NCAA Backetball> NCAA Football. GO 'Cuse!