NC Forum officially shut down.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least Jeremy was kind enough to get it up for a little while so everyone had a chance to say where they were heading. That was cool of him.

OP
OP
P

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
At least Jeremy was kind enough to get it up for a little while so everyone had a chance to say where they were heading. That was cool of him.

one last chance to say goodbye. especially to all the spammers who took over. :cry:

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya. I guess it's over. Was a cool site. Will miss it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

faninOz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least here it looks like we will be able to avoid all the idiots and be able to concentrate on the things that matter - the Packers but I will miss the old site.

Hopefully everyone is here now and we will be able to continue as we were adding something to this board with their regulars adding to our discussions as well.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only one who apparently didn't jump(among the regulars) is Raider Pride.

Oh, well. He can spend more time examining how Warren Sapp is a positive to the Raider "family".

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah there is a real interesting family dynamic out there. Plenty of ego and plenty of jail time under their belts.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:twisted: Yes I is sad that they closed the newspaper, I was used to read it on the internet almost every day and it was my first forum..

The good part is that most of the queen fans that used to get there and be offensive ended up in another forum, JS Online one.

I am visiting this one and the Green Bay Press Gazette one, anyhow I like this one better, Bruce also visits both forums...

So lets get ready for the good times ahead !!!!!

Go Packers !!!!!!

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a great forum, but things do change, and from what I can see so far, this one might even be better. Thanks should go out to Ryan and the Moderators (sounds like a 50s rock band) for inviting and welcoming us in.

chickpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoyed the site too.... hopefully the regular contributors that have not made it this way will find the site soon.

I know a few of the more regular posters had exchanged e-mail addresses etc so maybe we can get dannobanno and RP in the fold still.
There contributions would benefit any site.

This sure is a fancy one compared to the old one.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chickpackfan said:
I enjoyed the site too.... hopefully the regular contributors that have not made it this way will find the site soon.

I know a few of the more regular posters had exchanged e-mail addresses etc so maybe we can get dannobanno and RP in the fold still.

This sure is a fancy one compared to the old one.

I have seen Danno at the packer chatters site. I sent him a PM once. There have been seveal postings over there too. So he should know about the Forum.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
faninOz said:
At least here it looks like we will be able to avoid all the idiots and be able to concentrate on the things that matter - the Packers but I will miss the old site.

Hopefully everyone is here now and we will be able to continue as we were adding something to this board with their regulars adding to our discussions as well.

Come on. We all miss Chase don't we? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Someone who has the talent aught to write a poem. ODE TO CHASE, ETAL.

Ok maybe not.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe we can get dannobanno and RP in the fold still.
Sounds like these guys are pretty good. Anyone know where we can hunt them down at? It would be nice to have more of the good NC posters here!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
It was a great forum, but things do change, and from what I can see so far, this one might even be better. Thanks should go out to Ryan and the Moderators (sounds like a 50s rock band) for inviting and welcoming us in.

You bet Miskito, glad to have respectful fans from every team on the site.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan you need to get yourself a nice vikes (respectful of the packers of course) avatar.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you could make it, search http://image.google.com or hit up a vikings site. You would save it to your desktop and then go to your profile and upload it (at the bottom of your profile page). If you find a pic and have trouble uploading it, email it to me and I will help you

OP
OP
P

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
What exactly was NC?

Rabid, NC refers to the Green Bay News Chronicle forums. The News Chronicle Newspaper went out of business and took the forums with. Enjoy this forum will you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts