NBA Season 2010-2011

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Chicago and San Antonio in the Finals. Or San Antonio and Boston. Watch and see, cause the 3 my egos in South Beach are not going to make it!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
look like this first round will be pretty good. I would give drew a hard time about losing to the Hornets but its not like any team is going to go undefeated in the playoffs

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
game 4 just proved the Lakers have no class and cant lose like champions. no wonder everyone hates them.

And I didnt even mention the sweep.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
yeah it was pretty pathetic to see them going out like that... I was disgusted myself as a Laker fan... They have one more run in them but it might be without Gasol, Bynum and Fisher... Insert Howard and Paul. See you next season!

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
game 4 just proved the Lakers have no class and cant lose like champions. no wonder everyone hates them.

And I didnt even mention the sweep.

No... everyone hates them for the titles that they have won and how they acquire their players and supposedly stack their teams... This is the first time the Lakers have ever acted out over a loss... dont get it twisted like this is normal behavior for the 16xChampion Los Angeles Lakers...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pulling for Dallas.

I think this Heat team will end up winning 2 or 3 championships, but this is the last shot for Nowitzki and Kidd to get their rings.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, heard of that.

Saying that, it makes him look good. "Jordan wasn't the best all time, after all he did what he did with an amazing team, that had me" he is basically saying.

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Pippen was strickly analysing both players, no bias or agenda whatsoever...

(I'm aware he tried to rectify that, but the stupidity was already out in the open.)

Im going to leave it as neither player won without the other

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dirk > lebron hands down.

lebron is a regular season player. People talked about how he couldn't decide in Cleveland because he lacked supporting cast, well, now he has 2 guys to share the load with, yet he disappears on crunch time.

Nowitzki, on the other hand, in the 4th quarter, every single ball is in his hand, and he makes play after play.

Members online

Latest posts