1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by thetombradyhater, Jun 10, 2006.

1. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay I am a sports fan in general so i like to watch other sports than the NFL. But the NBA makes it impossible for people of the East Coast to wtch games. Every game starts at 9:00 so the end what be till what 11-12 maybe 1. How am i suppose to watch the finals when they are on that late? And do you knw whats even more retarded? The days of the games. The two days i could stay up untill midnight, Friday and Saturday, they don't play any games, not just yesterday and today but next weekend to. They play Sunday Tuesday Thursday Sunday Tuesday Thursday Sunday. Come on NBA throw the east coast a bone. And do yyou know whats worth the Western Conference Finals, which are normally better than the east, start even later caouse its in the west. I rarely watch NBA games and its because they set them so late. Come on NBA whats your problem?

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i dont think the NBA is targeting children.

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    lol..dick!

true though...you're not a primary concern bradyhater.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    they target people with money.

theyve had a solid fan base who has followed the current setup for a long time. its not about to change.

it is unfortunate for the younger viewer...but what can ya do?

5. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    i not asking for dramatic changes just play at least 2 games on ZFriday of Saturday and move the start time of at least some of the ganes to 7 or 8

6. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    watch it kiddo.

you're 15 right?

like i said, not a primary concern.

7. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    Why does it matter that i'm 15. I have to go to school in the morning you have to go to work. You just never felt this cause you live in California. I live in New York

8. subin

subin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Atleast the NBA sucks, so for the most part you're not missing much. It's worse how MNF was on at 9, it's ridiculous having to stay up until almost 1 to watch the game. I think they're moving it to 8:30 though, which is better.

9. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    it matters because you're not a bread winner buddy. i'm not saying you don't have a valid point, what i'm saying is that complaints from people with no income fall on deaf ears.

i would stay up to watch the finals though...however, i probably would miss quite a few playoff games because of it.

10. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    why does it matter if i make money if i watch it on TV? everyone gets ABC

11. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4

12. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who cares what the NBA does!
    It's about on the same level as WWF wrestling.

13. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeha,they're both rigged!

14. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    NBA officiating is suspect, but it's still fun to watch..and i still love the game.

so f you all!

15. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    NBA can be fun at times and I am a Bucks fan, but it does get frustrating to see the ref's "I guess I gotta blow the whistle now since a big name star missed a layup" type of calls. If you truly try to play defense in the NBA you'll be fouled out in five minutes...it's out of control. I guess that's my only dislike in the NBA....the fact that you can't watch a game play for 30 seconds without hearing a whistle blow. No more ticky tack fouls! Let the boys play! Go Bucks! Hope the revamped image is sweet!

16. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    To add to your point, it seems the refs have the opinion that certain players can't have people playing ANY D on them.

Case and point, King James. I'll admit he is a heck of a player, and has an amazing future, but MY GOD any time a player graced him, the refs blew the whitsle. It was so annoying. I get that James is sick, but at least have some equal level of standard for ALL players. I was really disgusted by the end, it seems as if next year, you even breathe on a "superstar" in a game, your gonna get fouled. :roll:

17. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    yeah we all notice things like this from time to time during a game, but truth be told this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. this was a common practice with Jordan, Magic, Thomas etc. the rules have always "favored" the big draws.