1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Nate Kaeding hands Packers win....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Steel Wheels, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

So THIS is what Steal wheels' true intention of his posts are...

Bash Sherman.

Unlike your post, It doesn't bother me that you speak negatively about the Packers,
    I don't believe you HAVE any friends... At least NOT packer fans.

What bothers me is that you are allowed to troll here when all your posts are nothing more than thinly veiled attempts at defacing Sherman.

2. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Why? I never said you said that.

3. ORRELSE

ORRELSE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think if anyone is wasting Favre's last years it is Ted Thompson. He's got to fix the cap, the roster, and he's building for the future rather than patching constant holes like Sherman was. Its really a no-win situation. Sherman screwed the roster up but he's a fine coach IMHO. You won't find a guy more in touch with details. You won't find a guy that wants to win more for the fans and the organization than Mike Sherman.
    All around its an ugly scenario but if he can stay healthy, #4 has 2-3 more good years left.
    This season has me seriously puzzled. I can't get a handle on it. We could go 10-6, win the division, or it could quickly turn into a grease fire and we could just as easily go 6-10 and miss the playoffs. Ya know?

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    But TT isn't to blame for the current lack of D, cap situation etc. He got selected to patch up the crap storm that MS left for him. That's why I agreed with SW on this one, that MS is/was not getting Favre back to the big dance. Maybe TT and Bates can work some magic and get us the D it will take to make it to the next level in 2 years and hopefully Favre will be still around. I would love to see it, that's for sure, no one deserves it more than Brett.

5. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

You didn't say it but you sure inferred it, see below.

[/url]

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm not expecting a SB run this year surely I am hoping for it but it just doesn't seem remotely possible with all the changes in the last three years. We don't seem to have much stability. Which brings me to my comment about Brett. He must have thought about this knowing the Pack can't make it this year err well the chances are slim and he's planning on playing atleast one or two years after this season.

Does that make sense or am I just one heckuva wishful thinker lol

7. Steel Wheels

Steel Wheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I'm sure Ted Thompson and Brett Favre sat down and had a good discussion about the Packers future.

Favre is full aware that 2005 is just an evaluating season and I'm sure Thompson told Brett he will get this team back in order ASAP.

Brett will be back for 2006 and 2007.

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I have a hard time believing that the Packers are not trying to win the SB this year and are just 'evaluating'. I mean ya play to WIN the game!

I agree about Brett for 06 and 07. He just has to know the chances are slim ya know?