1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nall trade value vs. O'Sullivan's trade value

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by spaulding, Apr 28, 2005.

1. spaulding

spaulding Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    David Garrard of Jax was a 2006 Fa target that re-upped and took himself away from a decent payday. There will obviously be teams looking for a QB with upside rather than a retread. Assuming teams ignore that chance they might get "A.J Feeleyed" what are these guys worth?

2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Obviously he never would have played in the Superbowl, but I wonder if anyone in Philadelphia thinks about how they traded away one of the only two quarterbacks to beat the Patriots in forever.:mrgreen:

3. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As Rogers will not learn the playbook by season starting or ending it is necessary to keep Nall as #2.

O'Sullivan can be traded for a stack of towels or whatever you can get.

4. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    We traded two picks for truluck, we can find someone to give a 7th for o'sullivan, he was a throw in with the 2nd anyway...

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Rodgers could learn the playbook this offseason. Enough to be a backup. Nall and O'Sullivan will be interesting and I'm willing to bet Nall stays unless someone offers us a trade for him.

6. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    The other one(s) being BRETT FAVRE and a very, very lucky Miami Dolphins Team... Correct?
    Course, Brett & Co did it some time ago, but it was Sherman at the Helm.

7. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    O'Sullivan is the only one we'd be able to trade I believe. Nall becomes a FA after this year which would make it difficult to trade him and we need him as a backup.
    That leaves O'Sullivan for what we can get.

Unless some team would want to give us two 1st and two 2nd rounders or more for Rodgers. That would be nice. :wink:

8. Mackie2001

Mackie2001 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Other than Farve, Nall is the only qb on the roster that has thrown a pass in NFL. None of the qbs besides Farve has an NFL start. Nall stands out because he has some experience and he's also been with the Packers for three years.

9. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

Yup, which is why I don't see the Packers keeping O'Sullivan and there is no way they will let their 1st rd pick go.

10. HatestheEagles084

Ratings:
    +1
    from what I recall, Brady handed Miami the game with a really, really bad pass

11. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

A really really bad pass lost an entire game? I have to give the Dolphins credit for breating them. You dont jus accidently beat the world champions because of one errant pass.

12. HatestheEagles084

Ratings:
    +1
    oh i remember it, it was a thrill

beat a world champion and still draft ronnie brown, maybe their season wasn't that bad