Najeh signed to replace Bettis

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well their uniforms already look like **** so...he cant do his thing as far as the attire goes.

good luck to najeh, hope he stays healthy, etc.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Davenport but hate the Steelers. So hopefully Najeh gets 1000 yards for Steelers but everyone else fumbles and the Steelers go 0-16. ;)

I was actually glad to see this though, because I wanted to see him get signed by somebody, even if it's my least fav team.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
I love Davenport but hate the Steelers. So hopefully Najeh gets 1000 yards for Steelers but everyone else fumbles and the Steelers go 0-16. ;)

I was actually glad to see this though, because I wanted to see him get signed by somebody, even if it's my least fav team.

Guess you haven't been following the NFL season (I know it's tough with the complicated schedule so far) - no chance they'll go 0-16 though... :roll:

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Wow.....i wonder how Packinsteel feels about this?

Well, I like their unis and I think a healthy Davenport could really help. I always enjoyed him on 3rd down for the Packers which is where it is expected Pittsburgh will play him.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well he wouldn't start becuase I like Davenport a lot but Duce Staley and Willie Parker are better.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steeler rumour mill doesn't have Staley on the roster for long - especially with this signing. We'll see. I like them both but don't think there is room for everyone.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
The Steeler rumour mill doesn't have Staley on the roster for long - especially with this signing. We'll see. I like them both but don't think there is room for everyone.
They have been actively shopping Duce.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:

I heard the Steelers had a closet with a clothes basket installed in the "men's room" in the Steelers locker room..............so Najeh would have somewhere to go to the bathroom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts