1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Myanmar- Hope the people win

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Lynch, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just say that I suffer with those people in Myanmar who are now protesting against the Military junta in the country.
    I cant understand how the governmen can shoot and kill monks? They are not violent!
    I think its a real honoroble thing that the monks do, to risk their life to help the country and be a rawmodel for the rest of the people who now have found the courage to fight up against the government(if u could call it that).

Hope the UN try to do something about, but that something that I dont excpect they have hardly done anything in crisis like this.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    When a government becomes corrupt, they can and will do anything. Look at the thousands of innocent people that Saddam Hussien had murdered. His OWN PEOPLE. Just because they didn't agree or like him, he had whole cities wiped out. Adolph Hitler murdered millions before he was stopped.
    The UN is a toothless entity. They rarely actually DO anything. No one in there wants to take the first step to actually try to STOP a corrupt government from killing innocent people. Look what has happened to the US, for taking a stand against Hussien? We stop his murder, torture, and rape of a nation, and people label us "war mongers". Yet other countries would rather turn their heads and ignore what was going on there. They had a TV show, which they set up a couple to look like they were having a SERIOUS fight, to see who would try to stop it, to keep the woman from getting hurt by the man. Almost EVERYONE just turned their heads and walked away. A few did call the cops, and one lady actually stepped between them to try to stop it. Thats pretty much the world today........no one wants to "get involved" when a serious injustice happens.
    Hopefully, in this situation, someone will do the right thing.

3. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]The people that live in the country that TV show come seems to be lame and very strange. That would not happen were I live. Here even civilianz arrest car thiefs.
    Ok generally did the USA do partly right. But the people got from one hell to another. It depends where in the country they live in. But I wouldnt be in that country today, nothing have become better. People still getting raped by soldiers.

By they way, why are u writing in my threads didn´t we talk about that before? It seems like ur obessed by writing in everyones thread.
    [/align]

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I didn't know you had ownership of this board.
    Say......why don't you try something new, and try to act like a grown up?
    I know it would be something new for you, but give it a try!
    You see, i was willing to forget your verbal attacks you did to me, and let it go. But you obviously act even younger then your actual age.
    So, lets see.........how many people here do you think would take my side in the way you are acting? I would bet 99% of the people here. If you can't act like an adult, why don't you go find some child's playhouse where you will fit in better? Leave the adult conversations to the adults until you are mentally prepared to act like an adult, ok?
    Just another reason I'm glad I'm an American..........looks like people where you live are not able to act civil or adult.

5. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]Ok, Like I told u I´ve asked u to not write to me if u just going to write things that u hope will insult me. But anyway I´m sorry tha I´ve before wrote some wrong things to u and I´m sorry if I insulted someone else on this forum. That I´m sorry for. But I´m not sorry for defending my cause before.
    [/align]

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Defending your belief is one thing. Making a personal attack, like you did to me, is quite another thing.
    I responded civil in posts you made, and you once again attack me because i DARED to respond in your thread. I did in NO way do anything wrong. You asked a question, i answered it. I didn't expect you to act like you did, like i did something wrong here. I didn't. I read what people write, and if i think it is deserves a reply, i write.
    If you can't handle that, maybe you should leave.
    I have had disagreements with others on this site before, but NEVER have had a problem with them. You seem to not only hold a grudge, but LOOK for reasons to be spiteful.

7. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lighten up Lynch, you're embarrassing those of us with Swedish ancestory.

...........Oh ya, and pretty much everyone else.

8. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]So it wasnt a personal attack to call me an animal and telling me that I was deserving to go to hell that u told me before? By the I said I was sorry so why dont u drop it?[/align]

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Uh.....in your PM to me, it was YOU that called ME an animal. I'm the one that said animals and humans are DIFFERENT.
    As far as hell, all i stated was what the Bible said. If you want to be mad about that, get mad at God. He's the one that wrote it, not me.
    In the other thread, you once again attacked me, writting in Swede. At least when i talk to you, i have the CLASS to say it TO you so you can understand it.
    Oh.....by the way.......you think that with computers i can't look up in a English/Swedish dictionary to see what classless comment you made this time?
    I will let it go........but do NOT make the mistake of trying to take me on in a battle of wits. I have used alot of self control to NOT say the things i feel you deserve.
    So I would appreciate no more attacks by you,ok?
    I will accept your apology.

10. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]I didnt call u animal, but we are animals but we are just more intellegent, I said that word in the topic area came there by mistake when I was writing in the text.

u said I should end up in hell and everthing like that from time to time. I´m not beliving in such things but, I dont know how about ur culture, but telling someone go to hell is starting a fight.

Anyway I dont care what other people think, i say what I think and if people say I´m embaressing to those with swedish ancestors and everyone else. I dont care about that, if someone I really knew and cared about I perhaps would. but know I dont. If u took this so bad then thas acctully ur problem and those who get embarresed.

anwyay if u say ur sorry and take back waht u said then I also will accept that.[/align]

11. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!

12. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Yeah me too!

13. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey - I "Ignored" Lynch and now all I see is this Cheesey guy having a rant with himself :wink:

14. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    :lol:

15. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    whooo football!

16. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead