My Time Machine

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
My time machine has taken me back to the 70's.
Not to worry though by the time I'm 80 years old the Packers will win another Super Bowl.
Actually, there are quite a few out there who are smelling the roses on this thought.... Despite what DePack has to say about it.

The Packers couldn't beat Romeo Crennel's defensive plan... Mostly because Tom Rossley couldn't win a regular checkers game. Slicing the middle on our Defensive Scheme was two blunders I think Jim Bates will certainly correct.. One of our two Safeties were off the box on those two plays... They were drawin' us the set somehow and only film review will tell the tale....

I still say Rossley needs to come down to the field for the rest of the Season. Maybe he'll get a spine with some trick play calling along the way.... Otherwise? Yooper's right.... and like Czabe said this morning... "Brett came back for this...?" Scott Linn, Czabe's sidekick, made mention of next week's Tampa Bay game and immediately called the Packer's 0-3... which I've already posted elsewhere....

NO COACH should have to have four regular Season games to figure this "not-rocket-science" stuff out.... Ya notice Lovie Smith's Team gets it... more like the Coaching Staff is all on the same page... and as I predicted back during the Draft.. Kyle Orton would end up proving to be a good NFL QB... Shame Mike SHerman was more interested in ratings at that time than he was in reviewing performances and what part of the College program any Player might come from... Orton's gonna end up being real deal in Chicago.

Sherman needs to lock himself up in his Office and take the phone off the hook, shut out Rossley from the original game planning, and get it right.. just like Detroit last year... Heck, I even saw Sherman swinging his hands upstairs at the booth over one play, which should have had a red flag thrown at it, but apparently, Rossley wasn't prepped for a response... at least, not in time for it to matter... must have been the food on the desk infront of the buttons on the video review machine...

Aaaah well, there's always the next game.. right? We can always try something else next game.. and the next and the next and the next.. whatever!

At least I had the Nineties to see some Packer greatness...
Ya see, it's all about just me, too...... :roll:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IBP for a NFL Sherman is a very nice gentle person, so dont ever expect him to shut hi friend Tom Rossley... No,no,no, never loose your temper act like a nice grandpa and send this team down the toilet... I stil dont get it I want to see some LIFE IN SHERMANS FACE, maybe I am sending some RED AND GREEN HOT CHILLI PEPPERS and get someone peel them of and stick those up his *** maybe then he will show he is alive

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
My time machine has taken me back to the 70's.
Not to worry though by the time I'm 80 years old the Packers will win another Super Bowl.
Yes sir. Either I was real lucky in my pre-season predictions for the Packers future or I actually know what I am talking about.
Am I still just a troller or ****** Obi1?

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's nothing that can't be fixed on this team with a new, good coach. Why does Bates have that **** eatin' grin on his face?

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a Time Machine in my basement. It takes me One Hour into the future in only 60 minutes!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Cheesehog said:
I have a Time Machine in my basement. It takes me One Hour into the future in only 60 minutes!

Wow, you too! I've got one that does the same thing!

mine is called liquor...it can take me several hours into the future, but my destination is always an unfamiliar lawn for some reason...and sometimes it takes my clothes and introduces me to large women.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
mine is called liquor...it can take me several hours into the future, but my destination is always an unfamiliar lawn for some reason...and sometimes it takes my clothes and introduces me to large women.
Glad I don't have that problem!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
rabidgopher04 said:
Cheesehog said:

Wow, you too! I've got one that does the same thing!

Haaahaahaaaaaa :D Your making me cry man!

Members online

Latest posts