My thoughts on what TT should do in offseason.

Reaction score
Honestly i Like are Secondary Collins Is a pretty good saftey Lets a few big plays go by but thats about it. Atari Bigby hurt all season. Charles and Al harris Great Corner Backs. The problem isnt the secondary its are d line and are blitzing schemes . we probably led the league in least amount of blitzes per game we blitzed ing a good game 3, 4 times in an entire game. We get no pressure on the Qb. David garrad had the most knock downs in the entire league we sacked him once or twice!!!! kampman Led the team with 9.5 sacks which is alright. Are next leader was Aj hawk And then Charles woodson WTF???? with 3 sacker per person are next leader was Cullen Jenkins whos been out since week 4 or 5 .................. Dont start blaming linebackers and secondary until we get are line fixed

Reaction score
gman said:
Al harris has to go. We need a better qb than aaron rodgers. He isn't getting the job done to the best of the team's ability. NEW STARTING QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!! a first pick right out of colledge would be nice.

New Qb??? 4000 yards 28 td and 12 picks for his 1st year starting not good enough for you. Never mind hes probably to wrapped up into Favre he doesnt notice a qb who will become an all pro qb

Gman you give me a good laugh :lol: go back to the thing you love most :mooning:

j bizzle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hawk maybe be GOOD!!! but he's a friggin bust compared to where he was drafted, Barnett is GOOD, be he won't be full strength till 2010, poppinga and chillar would be a good addition to the Lions, okay maybe they're not JUNK(my bad) but they're not great, not anywhere near what it takes to be great!! Championship caliber!!

j bizzle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you about Rodgers though(Aaron rodgers is god dude)
The ceiling on Rodgers has got to send shivers down your spine. The stats say it all, don't worry about the come backs(0-7) if you remember he brought them back in most of those games, only to see the defense give up the lead again. How many time do you have to come back in one day!!!!
spell check college gman or were you talking about Daryn Colledge!!:)

catchpatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gman said:
Al harris has to go. We need a better qb than aaron rodgers. He isn't getting the job done to the best of the team's ability. NEW STARTING QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!! a first pick right out of colledge would be nice.

What a joke. Al Harris, when healthy, was solid this year, and Aaron Rodgers had one of the best years for a first-year starter in modern NFL history. Look at the college ranks right now. Who do you see that's going to step right in as a starter and throw for 4,000+ yards and 22 touchdowns? I can't decide whether you're an ignorant fool or just a troll.