1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My Principal at game Sunday

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Dec 7, 2007.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My Principal is going to be in Lambeau Sunday for the Packers-Raiders game. He is taking his son as a college graduation present and wanted to experience a "true Lambeau frozen tundra game." From the forcasts it looks like he is getting his wish.

So, if any of you are there and see two 6'5" guys wearing Montana Grizzly apperal, say hi to them for me, and tell the oldest guy that I'm taking Monday off for Evel Knievels funeral........................and possible Tuesday if I can't drive back to Missoula from Butte after the party....oops, funeral. :lol:

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Here is to them having a wonderful experience at the game and their time in Green Bay.

[​IMG]

Have a safe trip to Butte. :thumbsup:

3. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll be there as well.
    I'm taking my youngest son, my daughters boyfriend and one of their friends.
    We plan on getting there early so they can soak up the whole tailgating experience.
    We have a 3 hour round trip so I hope the weather doesn't get real nasty.
    I'll keep my eye out for a couple of Griz.