My predictions

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Packers will finish 6 - 10 and Sherman will be fired with Bates leading candidate to replace him. He will never be head coach again.
2. Favre and Henderson will both retire.
3. Ahman Green will gain a little over 1000 yards this year but will not be much of a force and will decline from here.
4. Walker will recover and Packers will re-sign him to decent contract.
5. Ahmad Carroll will play out his contract and leave as free agent. He will re-establish himself with another team and be a quality cornerback a.k.a. Terrell Buckley (who we ran out of town) and have 10-12 year career.
6. Aaron Rodgers will be quality QB, about like Hasselbach, but never be Pro Bowler.
7. We will be back in playoffs after 2008 season. Thompson will have decent drafts over next three years and defense will get better.
8. We will take our lumps for about three years.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I agree with 2, and 3 and 4. I see the Packers giving him a contract with specific performance boundries set to make more cash.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
1. Packers will finish 6 - 10 and Sherman will be fired with Bates leading candidate to replace him. He will never be head coach again.
2. Favre and Henderson will both retire.
3. Ahman Green will gain a little over 1000 yards this year but will not be much of a force and will decline from here.
4. Walker will recover and Packers will re-sign him to decent contract.
5. Ahmad Carroll will play out his contract and leave as free agent. He will re-establish himself with another team and be a quality cornerback a.k.a. Terrell Buckley (who we ran out of town) and have 10-12 year career.
6. Aaron Rodgers will be quality QB, about like Hasselbach, but never be Pro Bowler.
7. We will be back in playoffs after 2008 season. Thompson will have decent drafts over next three years and defense will get better.
8. We will take our lumps for about three years.

good predictions pax

Members online

Latest posts