My pic is on the PACKERS site!!!

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfanforever said:
My DREAM is to get my picture taken with Brett Favre, but theres no way she can make that happen. So I just don't know what to ask for!

Actually, it could come true, sort of. Don't they still have those full-size cutouts at the Packers Hall of Fame where you can stand next to one of Brett and get your picture taken? It's been awhile since I was there but they did have them at one time and the pictures did look fairly real.

Personally, you can have Brett. I'd rather have my picture taken with Deanna. And I'm pretty there's no way my wife is ever going to make THAT happen. :cool:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My DREAM is to get my picture taken with Brett Favre, but theres no way she can make that happen. So I just don't know what to ask for!

Mine too! er...uh...wait. Nevermind...Scratch that one off the list! :cool: :wink:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Packerfanforever said:

Actually, it could come true, sort of. Don't they still have those full-size cutouts at the Packers Hall of Fame where you can stand next to one of Brett and get your picture taken?

yeah, that's the same thing.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey you are da man.
Seriously, you should be considered for Packer Fan of the Year.
I will be watching for how a person can get nominated and if I can I will nominate you.

I went on the official website of the Green Bay Packers and found that this is what has to be done to get Cheesey nominated:

The Green Bay Packers FAN Hall of Fame was initiated by the Packers and the Packer Hall of Fame, in conjunction with five corporate sponsors. Fans nominate themselves for the honor by submitting an essay of 500 words or less, accompanied by a photo or a two-minute video, explaining why they or another person are the ultimate fan and should be recognized. Finalists are chosen by the FAN Hall of Fame selection committee, comprised of members of the Packer Hall of Fame board and members of the Green Bay Packers' front office.

Ten finalists are chosen and profiled in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as on the Packers' official internet site - packers.com. Fans are given an opportunity to vote on the 10 finalists whose stories were profiled. Voting ballots are available in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, online through packers.com and at the corporate locations of the program's sponsors.

I would like to see a groundswell of support to get Cheesey nominated.
Is anybody on here a good enough writer to author a 500 word essay?

We all know that Cheesey has some great pics to submit.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Cheesey you are da man.
Seriously, you should be considered for Packer Fan of the Year.
I will be watching for how a person can get nominated and if I can I will nominate you.

I went on the official website of the Green Bay Packers and found that this is what has to be done to get Cheesey nominated:

The Green Bay Packers FAN Hall of Fame was initiated by the Packers and the Packer Hall of Fame, in conjunction with five corporate sponsors. Fans nominate themselves for the honor by submitting an essay of 500 words or less, accompanied by a photo or a two-minute video, explaining why they or another person are the ultimate fan and should be recognized. Finalists are chosen by the FAN Hall of Fame selection committee, comprised of members of the Packer Hall of Fame board and members of the Green Bay Packers' front office.

Ten finalists are chosen and profiled in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as on the Packers' official internet site - packers.com. Fans are given an opportunity to vote on the 10 finalists whose stories were profiled. Voting ballots are available in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, online through packers.com and at the corporate locations of the program's sponsors.

I would like to see a groundswell of support to get Cheesey nominated.
Is anybody on here a good enough writer to author a 500 word essay?

We all know that Cheesey has some great pics to submit.
Awww......THANK YOU Yoop and Bozz!!!
I don't know WHAT i would do if i got in! I would be floating on a cloud, thats for sure!!!!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Mine too! er...uh...wait. Nevermind...Scratch that one off the list! :cool: :wink:
Yeah.......I KNOW Trippster!!! Dang you!!! I wish i could have been there that day........
You know what really surprised me though? I saw your pic with Brett before i actually met you.........you looked so darn short next to him, i expected you to be shorter then me! As you know.........that was NOT the case! If I got my picture with Brett, I'd look like "Mini Me" next to him!!! :rotflmao:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yoop, when is the deadline? cheesey, i'm gonna need some vitals. i know you're modest, but give me the material and i'll write something that would make it impossible for them to choose anyone but you. you're a lock as far as i'm concerned!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
yoop, when is the deadline? cheesey, i'm gonna need some vitals. i know you're modest, but give me the material and i'll write something that would make it impossible for them to choose anyone but you. you're a lock as far as i'm concerned!

There was no mention of any deadline.
Great to hear you are willing to do the write up.

I will look into the timelines.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Maybe I'm dumb (wait, no maybe, i AM dumb!) What exactly do you mean as far as "vitals?" Let me know and I'll try to give them to you!!! :thumbsup:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stuff i need to know about you to get the decision-makers at 1265 Lombardi Avenue wanna strip naked and... i mean, put in the Packer fan hall of fame! What makes you the best fan. i feel confident because i "know" you from the site, but i need some actual stuff you've done and what you've gone through with the team, etc.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well cheesey, I do not know whether to congratulate you, or weep :rotflmao:

Seriously well done (I suppose) Bwaaahaa!

Well if you need a reference from a Fan of the mighty Vikings for the ultimate cheesehead, hell, I will give you one!!!!!
(By the way, one Viking Fan vote is worth 10,000 cheeseheads) :rotflmao:

You may be misguided, but you are cheesehead supreme-o :thumbsup:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well cheesey, I do not know whether to congratulate you, or weep :rotflmao:

Seriously well done (I suppose) Bwaaahaa!

Well if you need a reference from a Fan of the mighty Vikings for the ultimate cheesehead, hell, I will give you one!!!!!
(By the way, one Viking Fan vote is worth 10,000 cheeseheads) :rotflmao:

You may be misguided, but you are cheesehead supreme-o :thumbsup:
You can weep (I'm SURE out of jelaousy!)
Hey.....go ahead and PM Bozz and give him your input! The Packer Hall of Fame HAS to believe i'm an ultimate Cheesehead if even YOU say so!!! :thumbsup:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is pretty neat Cheesey. By the way, which one was you. :rotflmao:
Fuzzy Thurston lives right down the street from me. He is a little younger than the great Fuzzy Thurston though.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is pretty neat Cheesey. By the way, which one was you. :rotflmao:
Fuzzy Thurston lives right down the street from me. He is a little younger than the great Fuzzy Thurston though.
Theres more then ONE Fuzzy Thurston???
Oh.....I'm the one with the beautiful blonde flowing locks! :rotflmao:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude....I thought that was Meatloaf!
Meatloaf!?!? I'm MUCH better looking then MEATLOAF!!!!
I'm like Meatloaf with gravy, mashed potatos, and sweet corn!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey....until I read this thread and saw your photo, I always viewed the Packers as the classiest organization in sports. That opinion has changed now that I see your mug on the page!! LOL

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey....until I read this thread and saw your photo, I always viewed the Packers as the classiest organization in sports. That opinion has changed now that I see your mug on the page!! LOL
I understand Digs..........before you just "viewed" the Packers as classy, now with MY photo on it you no longer "view" it as classy, you now KNOW that it's classy!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts