My pic is on the PACKERS site!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just for the heck of it, I went to the official Packer site to see what the "Fan Memories" had posted recently. I was surprised to see my photo with Fuzzy Thurston on it! I had sent it in right after Fan Fest last March, but never really expected to SEE it on there!
Just go to packers.com
go to the "Fan Zone" header, scroll down to "Fan Memories" and click on that. There you will see "June 21, 2007" and click on that
Mine is the third photo down!
This should take you right too it.
http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2007/06/21/2/

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn You know like every packer, or any1 that has anything to do with them lol. So cool how You made it on packers.com. I wanna see the Giants game So bad since I live in PA. MUST GET AUTOGRAPH!!!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL!!!
When i went there today, I sure didn't expect to see it. You could have knocked me over with a feather!
It sure did make my day! :thumbsup:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey you are da man.
Seriously, you should be considered for Packer Fan of the Year.
I will be watching for how a person can get nominated and if I can I will nominate you.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey you are da man.
Seriously, you should be considered for Packer Fan of the Year.
I will be watching for how a person can get nominated and if I can I will nominate you.
SWEEEEEET! I'd LOVE to be in the Packer Fan hall of fame!!!
I know they elect one every year, but i haven't seen anything on the Packers site about it yet.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right on Cheesy. You are like a celebrity now that you got on the greatest football team to ever exsit's web page. :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right on Cheesy. You are like a celebrity now that you got on the greatest football team to ever exsit's web page. :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer:
Thanks Schmitty and Packerchick!
Hey.....maybe if i got the backing of Packerforum, maybe like Yooperfan said, maybe i could get nominated for Packer fan of the year! Now THAT would be just about the highest honor a Packer fan could get!
Heck......even if I made the final 5 it would be a HUGE thrill! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which one is you, the one on the right or the one on the left? :thumbsup:
ha ha........ :thumbsup:
Hey, I'm old enough to know who Fuzzy Thurston is, but I'm not nearly as old as he is! :rotflmao:

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Weird... that's the same picture on the page where they are showing candidates to replace John Jones...

Packerfanforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Cheesey! I havent been a member of this forum for very long, but I can tell your a very dedicated fan. You definently got my vote if you ever get nominated for the Packer fan hall of fame!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Weird... that's the same picture on the page where they are showing candidates to replace John Jones...
LOL! Well, by the looks of things, i couldn't do any worse then he did!!! :rotflmao:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Cheesey! I havent been a member of this forum for very long, but I can tell your a very dedicated fan. You definently got my vote if you ever get nominated for the Packer fan hall of fame!
THANK YOU Packerfanforever! And WELCOME to the site!
Yeah......I have to admit i have a Packer "Jones!" :thumbsup:
Can never have too much Packer stuff!!!
My birthday is one week from today, and my wife keeps asking me what I want. I'm having trouble coming up with what exactly I want.
Probably something packer wise (no surprise there, hey???) but i'm still not sure exactly waht to ask for.
My DREAM is to get my picture taken with Brett Favre, but theres no way she can make that happen. So I just don't know what to ask for!

Members online