My personal vendetta against the Cardinals...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hated when they beat us in the wild card game and rubbed our noses in it. And now they take one of my favorite linebackers O'Brien Schofield. WTF! I know many of you want to jump at TT's throat and say that we could've taken him with our 4th round pick had we not traded up. Well I thought the Cardinals were even more stupid b/c Schofield was supposed to go in the 6-7 round. Damn the Cards.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not thrilled at the moment... This draft has been so weird... guys are going so early. With the knee injury, I didn't see him going before the 5th. Congrats to him though, it has been a treat watching him play for the UW. Class act too.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wish we would've kept our 4th round pick and got Owusu-Ansah. But I am sad we didn't get O'Brien Schofield.

I never felt comfortable about Owusuh Ansah. Not really an impact player and hell need many years to develop. Schofield not being there makes me want to cry. After him I was hoping to take Dominique Franks but he just went to the Falcons. TT better trade down from the 5th round pick.

Reaction score
I never felt comfortable about Owusuh Ansah. Not really an impact player and hell need many years to develop. Schofield not being there makes me want to cry. After him I was hoping to take Dominique Franks but he just went to the Falcons. TT better trade down from the 5th round pick.

I can dig that. I'm just really frustrated with today so far..

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked at 4 guys we NEEDED to upgrade the team. Due to Ted's intelligence AND wheeling and dealing...we got 1! Thanks Ted!

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I'm happy for O-'brien some said he migt go undrafted. so atleast he is going to get good medical service and a paycheck.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about the Cardinals. Their 1st round draft pick (QB) from a few years ago is nothing compared to Kurt Warner. OMG........I can't beleive the thought that just crossed my mind. The Lions will be better than the Cards this year.

On a different note.........did anyone else look at the 49ers draft picks?

Anthony Davis
Mike Iupati
Taylor Mays
Navarro Bowman

and if they can't beat the team they are playing.........they drafted Legarrett Blount to run out and punch someone in the face !!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I got the feeling watching the draft that anybody Ted had targeted he didn't get a chance to get, outside of Bulaga. McCluster and Mays in round 2, Schofield and Owusu-Ansah in round 4, I just get the feeling that the board fell as bad as it could've for us.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got the feeling watching the draft that anybody Ted had targeted he didn't get a chance to get, outside of Bulaga. McCluster and Mays in round 2, Schofield and Owusu-Ansah in round 4, I just get the feeling that the board fell as bad as it could've for us.

TT really wanted Burnett and was able to acquire him by trading up. Then there was the Mike Neal pick...

It's uncertain as to whether or not TT really wanted Mccluster or Mays. Schofield definitely, but not sure about AOA.

Members online

Latest posts