my packer game!

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my first game at lambuea field when the packers kik the crap out of the colts, my dad says otherwise :devil: well any way ive seen like 4 packer games but never lambuea field so yeah i cant wait colts vs pack the world war 3 of me aand my dad brats, :beer: , and cheese baby!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool! I will be at this game as well. It will be my second trip to Lambeau. I went to the Lions game last season.

OP
OP
S

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe will see each other i got i think 6th or 7th row up and skybox not sure which one

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
starr15 said:
my first game at lambuea field when the packers kik the crap out of the colts, my dad says otherwise :devil: well any way ive seen like 4 packer games but never lambuea field so yeah i cant wait colts vs pack the world war 3 of me and my dad brats, :beer: , and cheese baby!

Good deal Star. I hope the two of you have a great time. I use to go to ball games with my Dad. Now I have to settle for going with my son.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
starr15 said:
sorry dude
It's alright. It happens to everyone. We had a lot of good times and games. We (Dad and I ) have a paver brick with our names on it outside teh stadium in St Louis. My son and I just took a look at it again yesterday.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
wpr said:
starr15 said:
sorry dude
It's alright. It happens to everyone. We had a lot of good times and games. We (Dad and I ) have a paver brick with our names on it outside teh stadium in St Louis. My son and I just took a look at it again yesterday.

That is pretty cool wpr.. that is cool no doubt.

Hmmm I think I should do something to that nature.

newjetsfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be right in front of the press box wearing my Jets hoodie with a big No. 4 on it.

Members online

Latest posts