My opinion on the game

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Our O line sucked---our vets were commiting penalties, maybe the fault of the rookies on the O line(thanks TT by the way)

2. No blocking for Brett he was stuck on hit butt the whole time

3. When Favre wasnt on his Butt he was throwing like crap

4. Al Harris? way to blow assignments by our best defensive back

5. Nice punts. Dont ya just love it when punts remind you of line drives Rickie Weeks should be catching??!!?

6. Way to go on the Punt Coverage

7. Nice job for Chad Clifton blowing assignments blocking a rookie

8. Pretty sweet FG attempt that would have went into the stands if it would have had more leg into it, and wouldnt have even been a successful extra point

9. Way to go TT by trying to do too much with too little for what we have on our team. Dont bother spending any money buddy, were only in Salery Cap Heaven

10. A postive???? maybe Green hitting the holes fast and hard.

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Oh i forgot a couple positives. Nick Barnett had a pretty good game. And Kampman :D sweetness

A pretty good game?? We got shut out!! Please take off your gren & gold glasses. :evil:

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GBpsyco said:
agopackgo4 said:
Oh i forgot a couple positives. Nick Barnett had a pretty good game. And Kampman :D sweetness

A pretty good game?? We got shut out!! Please take off your gren & gold glasses. :evil:

I dont remember saying a pretty good game??!!? I had 9 negatives and two positives. Incase you didnt know I was being sarcastic with my 1-9

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
GBpsyco said:
agopackgo4 said:

I dont remember saying a pretty good game??!!? I had 9 negatives and two positives. Incase you didnt know I was being sarcastic with my 1-9

Easy killer, lets not get hasty.I just want to make sure you see things
clearly, which you obviously do.

GrandMstrBud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum but a big Packers fan. I hope I don't get flamed for my opinion but I jus want to know everyone else's thoughts on the head coach. I think that getting rid of Mike Sherman was a big mistake and hiring Mike McCarthy was even a bigger mistake. Sure Sherman went 4-12 last year but look at all of the injuries we had and now we have a head coach who was the offensive coordinator of the worst offence in the NFL last year. What's everyone else's opinion on this?

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally would rather have Sherman than what we have. But I guess TT wants it to be his " Team" and apparently that includes the coaches...

Reaction score
Wolf stressed having coaches from winning records.

Say what you will about Sherman, he had a winning record.

Wolf would have stuck with him, IMO.

However every good coach has to start somewhere.

recte44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess what? Wolf isn't here anymore. Neither is Holmgren, or Sherman, or Tom Rossley, or Jim Bates, or even Ray Rhodes.

It's time to get over it. :)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
9. Way to go TT by trying to do too much with too little for what we have on our team. Dont bother spending any money buddy, were only in Salery Cap Heaven

It is apparent that TT values having 10 mediocre players over 2-3 above avg players or else he wouldn't have kept trading higher draft picks for extra lower ones.
It makes no sense to me. The Packers may have a lot of holes to fill but it would seem easier to fill them by having a few stand out players help to cover up some of the weak areas. A few of the early Bear completions today were b/c of so little pressure being put on Grossman that he had time to wait for the receivers to get away from the DB's.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Wolf stressed having coaches from winning records.

Say what you will about Sherman, he had a winning record.

Wolf would have stuck with him, IMO.

However every good coach has to start somewhere.

I wanted Sherman gone, but dang he never got blanked! This one stings cuz it was the Bears.

With that in mind, Sherman did coach the first loss at home in the playoffs and did coach the team that lost under 34 degrees for the first time.

Wolf would have stuck with him? Tha'ts a bit unfair to say, don't cha think?

Sherman the GM got Sherman the Coach fired. Wolf would have given Sherman the Coach solid players to go on the field with.

Bahhh. All the what if and what could have beens!! lol

Who knows? We have Ted and Mike for now. Let's see if they can right the ship! If not, burn their ***'s!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
agopackgo4 said:

It is apparent that TT values having 10 mediocre players over 2-3 above avg players or else he wouldn't have kept trading higher draft picks for extra lower ones.
It makes no sense to me. The Packers may have a lot of holes to fill but it would seem easier to fill them by having a few stand out players help to cover up some of the weak areas. A few of the early Bear completions today were b/c of so little pressure being put on Grossman that he had time to wait for the receivers to get away from the DB's.

Yeah, I think that confuses most Packer fans. TT makes some ODD decisions, and this is one of them.

Members online

Latest posts