1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My new battle cry...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by OldSchoolFan, Feb 9, 2011.

1. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    With all the injuries this year, and the great job that TT & MM did in finding replacements, I tell people...

We don't rebuild, we just reload.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I love it, and totally agree with you!!

All these teams that bitched and whined about injuries ruining their season don't have a thing to say after we won the big game with all the injuries we went through this season.

Remember the Cowboys blame their bad season on Romo going down? Even funnier that Kitna had better stats than him.
    I've heard some people say New Orleans trouble in the post season was losing some key players.

We had DEPTH at the roster this year. Guys no one thought would step up, they did it and we brought that trophy home!

3. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    Very nice.....mine is a wee bit different....

BITE ME BITCHES........WE GOT THE LOMBARDI, YOU DON'T!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. petertosh

petertosh Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    A couple of weeks ago a Saints fan argued with me that their injuries were worse than ours, and that's why they lost to the Seahawks!!

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I love it! It's our mantra for this season! What does not kill you makes you stronger. I think having to overcome all that has made this team into what it is. Maybe they wouldn't of fought as hard had they not had all those injuries or perhaps destiny was just destiny and they would of been champions no matter what. All I know is this team has the heart to overcome anything. They are the essence of champions. It just goes to prove when you really want something, nothing can hold you back but yourselves. I've said since the playoffs started, the only ones who can defeat the Packers were the Packers themselves. They had it all within from the beginning. May they take that spirit into next season and keep the Lombardi trophy in GB!

• Like Like x 3