1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My N64 Collection

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Wood Chipper, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svjYUHVc1s0&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - N64 Collection[/ame]

• Like Like x 3
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I'm a PS guy.

Unless you're talking about PS3 and blue-ray and not being able to, uhm, "adcquire" your own games. Then I'm an xbox360 guy.

But been a PS guy all my life.

3. beautifuleyes

beautifuleyes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +31
    Love anything Nintendo!!! I have a SNES and N64 in my room, between my brothers and I we have 30+ snes games for sure, and 20+ n64 games. Gamecube is set up in my brother's mancave, over 20 games there, my favourite has got to be Mario Kart Double Dash, I have spent many days of my life perfecting all the courses lol. I bought a Wii this past Christmas, love it and completed Donkey Kong 100% last week!! (that was very exciting... it's a difficult game) We do have an original Nintendo but it isn't in working condition... YET! The controllers are mint thought and so are the few games we've got (which is only about 8 or so games) Packed up in the basement we've got a few ataris... and over 100 games! Seriously! And then we've got an xbox 360... which I love but it does not compare to anything Nintendo in my mind!!

And now you all know I'm a video game nerd.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,422
    awesome :) i have an n64, 360, 3ds, and a psp. i used to have the wii but decided to trade it and get a 360.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Sweet Video :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    I like all systems. I used to own a Dreamcast with about 24 games, and I still own my old N64.

I have a 360, and used to have a PS3 before my father sold it for some reason.

7. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,422
    dreamcast was great. sonic adventure 1 and 2 are instant classics

• Like Like x 1
  8. SoCalPacker

SoCalPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +82
    Awesome video. I still have my N64 as well. I still enjoy playing those games lol

9. Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead Brittany Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
  10. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Started with the Atari, got a Mattel Intellivision, then moved on to a PSX before becoming a part of the XBOX community. It is, however, an awesome collection of games. I've never encountered a gaming system I did not like. I like some better than others, but they're all good.
    I hope you have a blast playing each of those games.