My Miderm Grades are In:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really liked seeing this video which is also posted on there:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good write-up! It's been frustrating for me to see young guys take a step (though a small one) backwards. Really wish guys like Shields, Williams, Bishop, and Sitton would have shown some marked improvements. But I've been very pleased overall by new starters Lang and Newhouse. Defensive line is the biggest disappointment and we sure are missing Jenkins' presence. Time for the guys to start stepping up!

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good write-up! It's been frustrating for me to see young guys take a step (though a small one) backwards. Really wish guys like Shields, Williams, Bishop, and Sitton would have shown some marked improvements. But I've been very pleased overall by new starters Lang and Newhouse. Defensive line is the biggest disappointment and we sure are missing Jenkins' presence. Time for the guys to start stepping up!
Thanks.
I just watched some of the NFL Replay of our game at San Diego, and did some rewinding and pausing on some running plays, and specifically noticed Wells, Lang, and Sitton doing a good job opening up holes for Starks and Grant.

As the weather turns in December and January in Green Bay, I expect that running game, and those hogs up front, to play a bigger role in our successes.

Remember, with 8 games left, plus hopefully 2 more playoff games, we only have 3 road games left total. Until the Super Bowl.
So that's a lot of outdoor, cold-weather ball.

When the weather is freezing, that ball gets harder and colder of course, harder for the perfect precision we show in warm weather or domes.

The good side of that is our run defense is better than our pass defense. I think. Forte thinks so.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I truly believe we have one of the top five interior-3 linemen in the league. Sitton's a beast. Wells is workhorse. Lang has been shown that he plays hard and nasty, and even though he had a pretty rough game in SD, he's shown his superiority to Darryn Colledge in every aspect of the game. Top 5 interior-3, easy.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And as far as cold goes, I really don't think it affects the QB that much. Not just Rodgers (who has other-worldly abilities no matter the climate), but most QBs. If they're strong in warm weather, they're strong in cold weather. The cold does make the ball harder to hang onto and harder to catch. So while I'm not concerned in the least about the effect that the cold might have on Rodgers' game, I can see the potential for a few more drops each game from our receivers. That being said, I'm not worried about it. I think our receivers work ******* precision mechanics like route-running and catching, and I've noticed a marked improvement in the first 8 games under Edgar Bennett that I expect to continue for the next 11.

Members online

Latest posts