My letter from the packers

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
states.......

Two private boxes may become available on a four or seven year term beginning with the 2005 season. The available boxes are found on the sixth level of Lambeau Field and sit 16 guests, with the option to purchase four additional tickets for each game which would bring the maximum occupancy to 20 people. The license fee for the 2005 season is $52,749 with a small escalator in each of the remaining years of the contract. Please also note that it is the obligation of the box holders to purchase all 10 homes games and and any post-season games. The cost for each post-season game is 10 percent of your license fee plus the cost of tickets. A $10,000 security deposit is needed to secure a private box at Lambeau Field and it is refundable at the end of the term if the contract is not renewed.

I think that it's safe to say that I won't be seeing any games from a private box this year.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please also note that it is the obligation of the box holders to purchase all 10 homes games and and any post-season games. The cost for each post-season game is 10 percent of your license fee plus the cost of tickets

$5,200 for a playoff game... NICE :whippin:

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where the prized "local revenue" comes from. Luxury box money is not shared. This is why so many NFL stadiums are being built. Soon most stadiums will no longer have fans at games but corporate clients writing tickets off as a business expense.

Maximum extraction of customers money. Fork it over, Mr. Owens has to feed his family.

The landscape has changed since the strikes and free agency. It continues to change.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts