1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My last and final prospect thread before the draft...

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Apr 21, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Oct 8, 2009
    So the draft is almost here (I know I can't wait either :) ) so I'll end our search for the next Green Bay Packer with a bang. Can you guees who he is? Here are some clues. He's not a first round prospect, heck he may even go undrafted but has a 3rd round grade per his scouting report.

However he would have been a hands down first round pick if he didn't undergo surgery in 2009. He is a cornerback and has everything you're lookings for: size (6'2"), speed (4.45 40 yard dash), Ball skills (10 career INTS), Good blitzer (5 career sacks). He's also a very high character guy whose known for his work ethic on the field and the in the classroom. In fact some even compare his academic prowess to that of Myron Rolle but with greater football skills. Ideal Packer person if you ask me.

Still can't figure it out? Well it's none other than Myron Lewis from Vanderbilt. I've been a big fan of his for a while now and can't believe he's being overlooked by everyone. He'll end up being a top notch player after being passed up by many teams, resemblant of Cortland Finnegan's story. I don't feel as confident about any of the corners in this draft as much as I do about Myron Lewis. Unlike all the other prospects I think Lewis can be our heir apparent to Charles Woodson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE0opl1EilI]YouTube - 2008 Rewind: Lewis' INT vs. Boston College[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdt2QHCpDds]YouTube - Thank you from Myron Lewis[/ame]