My Lambeau Pilgrimage

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice read Mel! Love reading this stuff. Packer fans are indeed one of a kind, it does feel like everyone is family there.

But you didn't share how you felt walking through the concourse tunnel.. I was so young my first game at Lambeau and that was the moment I still remember the most. I was in awe, and had shivers down my spine when I walked in.

It's interesting you went to the "Milwaukee" (Gold pkg) game too. You should schedule another trip, and get the best of both worlds! lol

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Awesome read! I feel like I was there... wait I was!!! Wish we could've met up... We were going to go to that autograph party too... how was it??? What are you guys doing for the Vikings game next weekend? We will be having a get together at the house with some other Packer fans. You are more than welcome to join us!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you had a good time and I was the one that mentioned to get the stadium seat not some twitter person :icon_rolleyes:

I am only 10 mins from Mitchell, if I would have know could have taken you on a beer tour

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Great morning read for sure! I can't believe I missed this, but also missed your awesome break down of the Vikings. (Actually hit that link first wondering where the Lambeau part was going to kick in! :blush: )

I wish I would of wrote down my visit to Lambeau, but it went so much faster than yours!

I love LeRoy Butler too!! We also have the same photo shooting skills! LOL!

Great articles indeed!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts