1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by packa7x, May 9, 2012.

1. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Hey guys, I was referred her by another poster and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and more importantly talk about football!! I'm a 22 year old college senior majoring in Sports Management at Rutgers. I'm a life long Packer fan. I've never been to Lambeau or even Wisconsin, but I am as big a fan as anyone! GO PACK!

2. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Welcome to the fold.

3. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Welcome aboard Packa7x. You're among friends.

4. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Thank you very much! :D born and raised in NJ, I'm about 15 minutes from Metlife Stadium. My whole life has been filled with Jets and Giants fans :(

5. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    NJ Packers unite! I'm a bit surprised at the strong fan-base we have here, but then again, Raji IS from Westwood.

6. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Haha yeah it's strange how many local guys are Packer fans. I think a lot has to do with how annoying the Jets and Giants are :D

7. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I'm sure there is a Packer bar within shouting distance!! lol

Welcome to the best Packer forum ever! lol:)

8. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Of course there is, I usually go to Kettle of Fish in NYC...great place, lots of friendly folks...the owner is from Wisconsin.

9. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Welcome to The Family! I hail from south Jersey with south Philly roots so we are neighbors a little bit!

10. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Emphasis on a little! I'm up further north than Rutgers New Brunswick, it's a whole different animal up here...still, Jersey rocks!

11. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    Welcome, I went to reform school in Philly. Used to sneak over to Camden sometimes.

12. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Heard of Kettle, guys from cheese head tv had a party there before the Jets game? and maybe last year too

Welcome!!

13. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Awesome! I've been to Camden once...thats why I haven't been to Camden twice :p

14. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    I think they mentioned that when I went. I only went twice so far...once for the Giants-Packer regular season game and once for the playoff game both last season. My uncle is a Giants fan so we make an agreement to watch any game vs our teams away from each other. Since it's his house, I spent the $13 to get out to the city and watch the game amongst friends. It's a cool little joint. $12 to get in and you get 2 beers with that money. They sell brats and at halftime they bring out cheese, meat, and crackers for all the tables. The man who owns it is as nice as could be. He didn't recognize me the first time I went and he came up and introduced himself. Good place to go for NY/NJ Packer fans.