My Grades for the Pack Coaches and Positions

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sherman C- Has had to deal with alot of injury issues this year and I feel that being stripped of his GM duties put a hurt on the EGO

Bates B+/ A- Has done well with next to nothing. Has helped Carroll out immensly I think Carrolls penalties are down. his schemes worry me though as the D seems to break in the 2nd quater

Rossley D goes to show you how talent and execution by your team can make you a genious or an idiot

TT INC/C- He gets the incomplete so Far as it is his first Year as GM but for what he has done he gets a C- he has failed to do anything about the injuries trying to find competent players to fill the holes.

Briethol C has done ok with the O-line in so much as it is a very new quantity.

Favre C has thrown TDS but also breaks your heart with the INTS Same as with Sherman with the right personnell plugged in he would be great this year but presses to much and has made his fair share of bonehead mistakes.

RB corp D Although has made due with next to nothing no true answers have come out.

Driver/Chatman A has played beyond themselves this year and have been probaly the lone bright spots this year.

Members online

Latest posts