1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My five favorite "Reads" on this forum.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    What makes me log on here? That is a question I asked myself after I looked at the number of posts I have made.

I have come to the conclusion it is a combination of THREE things... Entertainment, Confirmation, and Education.

Some here are entertainers... God Bless you all. You make me smile and luagh.

Some here are Confirmers, you are the ones that I read and confirm that I am thinking the right way.

Some here are educators, you are the ones who make me sit back and say "Wow... I never looked at from that angle... I can agree with that."

As the year goes by there are many changes to this forum.

During the regular season we have the "OK it is time to log on crew." I love them all. They comment on the game and it is good feedback.

During a week of the NFC North games there are the " Visitors." I love the visitors for they make the forum interesting.

During the off season there are the loyal!

With that in mind....

Here are my five favorite reads on this forum.

1. Bruce- It is always eductional.

2. T.O. Packfan- Just shows up in the middle of a thread to make some sense of it all.

3. Pack66- Quick Wit and has (For my sense of humor.) some of the funniest one liners on the forum.

4. Depack- Just becuase his posts always have the most passion about his love for the Packers. During the NFC North weeks if anyone posts anything, even a nice comment he is ready to fight to the death and throw the first punch becuase that person is a Bear fan.

5. Packerchick- Becuase the enjoyment of reading her posts often last for hours.... An hour after I logged off I am still thinking... "What the hell was that about?"

RP

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    oh man...that last one really got me bud. i almost fell down, good stuff RP.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Ryan didnt make the cut cuz he got rid of the hoff.

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Good post RP.

I think you may be right... I should bring him back ;)

LMAO... ahh PC... Well done RP, well done...

5. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good post! But the visitors are here allthough it's offseason. :wink:

[​IMG]

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    what, no cheesey????? :lol: :wink:

7. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    What!!! ???

I didn't make #1???

I'm insulted....

8. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ryan, Tromadz....I happened across "The Hoff" being interviewed on a local radio station. First off, he seems to have fallen off the wagon as he was slurry and disjointed. Secondly, and most importantly, he referred to himself as "The Hoff"!!

Damn, I hate 3rd person references.

9. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm honored. Putting me between P@ck66 and Packerchick is like making a filet mignon sandwich using stale bread.

Just kidding, of course. I enjoy everybody's posts. The diversity on this board is great. The personalities really come out in their posts.

10. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    .. and sometimes also in their avatars. :wink: :lol:

11. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    should have included yourself, I always read your posts

12. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey 66 why are you using my mom in law picture as your avatar... Have you got her permission to do so?

13. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey..

Don't you recognize him Chamuko?

That's "the Hoff"..before make-up....

(or it could TT at the end of his REIGN if he doesn't succeed in Green Bay..)

14. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You should include yourself as I enjoy your "schtuff" as well. Speaking of passion, as DePack and others display, where the he!! is Obi1(the Ole Packmaster from the NC site), now there was some passion.
    The changes have almost come full circle, exemplifying this is Pack66 and Depack. Normally there are literal bruises on each others neck from the choking of one another yet now they seem in parallel. I guess we need to discuss politics to get them back into nuetral corners!

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I didn't even get an "Honerable mention!" THATS IT!!! I'm DONE!!!

Oh wait............RP is a RAIDER'S fan!!! Maybe it's GOOD that i didn't make his list!!! (I'd MUCH rather make the top 5 list for PACKER'S fans!!!) :wink:

16. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry cheesy, but RP's actually a Packers fan too. The Pack is his NFC team.

Thanks for adding me to the list RP. I've always enjoyed your posts back from the days of the old NC board.

17. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    cali...P@ck66 and I used to beat each other up when all the news was about Sherman (I swear the man has no heart). Now that the news is about Favre we are both on the same page (I swear the man's a genius). Don't.....I repeat don't F--- with Favre.

18. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As in politics, we are in agreement with #4 as well my friend. Besides I only copulate with the ladies...well only one lady that is. Not that there's anything wrong with that( I suppose ).
    ;)

19. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    A great way to define yourself, RP... and, I pretty much agree with your why's and wherefore's...
    Each person has their own list of fav postings and posters.

Heck, everyone should do that....

Sorry, 'bout one thing tho' just can't seem to put Favre "on a pedestal" like some do.
    I'd rather sit and drink beer, with the ol' boy than have him up in the air where ya can't really chat with him.
    He's no deity, remember the vicodin era?

I'll just stick with being a Packer's Acolyte - that way, they all get my firstline support.

Oh, and the Steeler's are my AFC Team; always have been... sorry 'bout ya!

20. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Packerchick- Becuase the enjoyment of reading her posts often last for hours.... An hour after I logged off I am still thinking... "What the hell was that about?"

RP

I guess I dont know what Im talking about neither. Guess I keep you guessing and wondering.

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Calicheese......."COPULATE???" Is THAT what you say to a Policeman when he doesn't show up for work on time????? :lol:

TOPACK.....so, what you are saying is......RP is SANE 50% of the time? (J/K!) :lol: