My five favorite "Reads" on this forum.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What makes me log on here? That is a question I asked myself after I looked at the number of posts I have made.

I have come to the conclusion it is a combination of THREE things... Entertainment, Confirmation, and Education.

Some here are entertainers... God Bless you all. You make me smile and luagh.

Some here are Confirmers, you are the ones that I read and confirm that I am thinking the right way.

Some here are educators, you are the ones who make me sit back and say "Wow... I never looked at from that angle... I can agree with that."

As the year goes by there are many changes to this forum.

During the regular season we have the "OK it is time to log on crew." I love them all. They comment on the game and it is good feedback.

During a week of the NFC North games there are the " Visitors." I love the visitors for they make the forum interesting.

During the off season there are the loyal!

With that in mind....

Here are my five favorite reads on this forum.

1. Bruce- It is always eductional.

2. T.O. Packfan- Just shows up in the middle of a thread to make some sense of it all.

3. Pack66- Quick Wit and has (For my sense of humor.) some of the funniest one liners on the forum.

4. Depack- Just becuase his posts always have the most passion about his love for the Packers. During the NFC North weeks if anyone posts anything, even a nice comment he is ready to fight to the death and throw the first punch becuase that person is a Bear fan.

5. Packerchick- Becuase the enjoyment of reading her posts often last for hours.... An hour after I logged off I am still thinking... "What the hell was that about?"

RP

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post RP.

tromadz said:
Ryan didnt make the cut cuz he got rid of the hoff.
I think you may be right... I should bring him back ;)

Raider Pride said:
5. Packerchick- Becuase the enjoyment of reading her posts often last for hours.... An hour after I logged off I am still thinking... "What the hell was that about?"
LMAO... ahh PC... Well done RP, well done...

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post! But the visitors are here allthough it's offseason. :wink:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan, Tromadz....I happened across "The Hoff" being interviewed on a local radio station. First off, he seems to have fallen off the wagon as he was slurry and disjointed. Secondly, and most importantly, he referred to himself as "The Hoff"!!

Damn, I hate 3rd person references.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm honored. Putting me between P@ck66 and Packerchick is like making a filet mignon sandwich using stale bread.

Just kidding, of course. I enjoy everybody's posts. The diversity on this board is great. The personalities really come out in their posts.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey..

Don't you recognize him Chamuko?

That's "the Hoff"..before make-up....

(or it could TT at the end of his REIGN if he doesn't succeed in Green Bay..)

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Some here are educators, you are the ones who make me sit back and say "Wow... I never looked at from that angle... I can agree with that."
RP

You should include yourself as I enjoy your "schtuff" as well. Speaking of passion, as DePack and others display, where the he!! is Obi1(the Ole Packmaster from the NC site), now there was some passion.
The changes have almost come full circle, exemplifying this is Pack66 and Depack. Normally there are literal bruises on each others neck from the choking of one another yet now they seem in parallel. I guess we need to discuss politics to get them back into nuetral corners!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't even get an "Honerable mention!" THATS IT!!! I'm DONE!!!

Oh wait............RP is a RAIDER'S fan!!! Maybe it's GOOD that i didn't make his list!!! (I'd MUCH rather make the top 5 list for PACKER'S fans!!!) :wink:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry cheesy, but RP's actually a Packers fan too. The Pack is his NFC team.

Thanks for adding me to the list RP. I've always enjoyed your posts back from the days of the old NC board.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cali...P@ck66 and I used to beat each other up when all the news was about Sherman (I swear the man has no heart). Now that the news is about Favre we are both on the same page (I swear the man's a genius). Don't.....I repeat don't F--- with Favre.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As in politics, we are in agreement with #4 as well my friend. Besides I only copulate with the ladies...well only one lady that is. Not that there's anything wrong with that( I suppose ).
;)

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A great way to define yourself, RP... and, I pretty much agree with your why's and wherefore's...
Each person has their own list of fav postings and posters.

Heck, everyone should do that....

Sorry, 'bout one thing tho' just can't seem to put Favre "on a pedestal" like some do.
I'd rather sit and drink beer, with the ol' boy than have him up in the air where ya can't really chat with him.
He's no deity, remember the vicodin era?

I'll just stick with being a Packer's Acolyte - that way, they all get my firstline support.

Oh, and the Steeler's are my AFC Team; always have been... sorry 'bout ya!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerchick- Becuase the enjoyment of reading her posts often last for hours.... An hour after I logged off I am still thinking... "What the hell was that about?"

RP

I guess I dont know what Im talking about neither. Guess I keep you guessing and wondering.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Calicheese......."COPULATE???" Is THAT what you say to a Policeman when he doesn't show up for work on time????? :lol:

TOPACK.....so, what you are saying is......RP is SANE 50% of the time? (J/K!) :lol:

Members online

Latest posts