My First Gb Game Is Oct 16th! Anyone Open Up Their Tailgating To Guests?

LeapOfFaith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello!

I plan on browsing some previous posts to get some ideas on things to do, but my first game is October 16th...also the day of my birthday! I'm beyond excited. I live in South Carolina and will be making the trip up. I've seen them play down here numerous times, but haven't experienced a home game.

We want to arrive early enough to tailgate. Is there anyone on here that is willing to open up their tailgating to first time guests? My wife and I will be happy to give a little money to pay for our portion of the food. ($10-15, whatever is reasonable). We are interested in interacting with other fans, while also being able to eat before the game.

If any of you are interested, please let me know by replying to this post or messaging me. So that you can see who we are here is a picture of my wife and I at our wedding, we got married July 9th.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Link: (in case that doesn't work) http://www.flickr.com/photos/68303908@N03/6214545669/

Thanks in advance! If no one is interested, where are some places we could eat before the game?

Members online

Latest posts