My fantasy team

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had our draft this past Saturday. 18 rounds and 12 teams and I picked 10th in first round then had pick 15 in second round. What are your thoughts on my team.
QB - Favre, Boller, A. Rodgers (17th round and will give 5 year contract)
RB - McAlister (Pick 10), A Green (pick 15), Mike Anderson (Den), Reuban Droughs (Cle), Chester Taylor (Bal).
WR - Hines Ward, Roy Williams (signed as 12th round pick to 5 year contract last year so only cost me 11th round pick), Jerry Porter, Derrick Mason (Bal) and Greg Lewis (Phil).
TE - Crumpler and Johnson (SF)
K - Longwell
D - Cin and Wash

I think I did well overall. Favre was in fourth round and 39th pick.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have a lot of faith in your Packer team, Pax. Favre is still a decent pick, and Green is ok for a number 15, especially since you already picked up McAllister. I like Ward and Porter, not too high on the other WRs, and Crumpler is a good pick up. Washington is good, and kickers don't really matter. Overall, with a 12 team league, it doesn't look too bad. You might want to find another good receiver.

OP
OP
P

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Miskito. Took Favre in fourth because other top QB were long gone. Green because RB were going fast and the guy that had the 12th and 13th pick took Moss and owens so other receivers went fast before I got a pick in the third. I like my receivers and Lewis is sleeper since he is #2 receiver behind Owens and will get single coverage. Same with Porter and Moss. At least I didn't take Grossman this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts