1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

My Day

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I've asked you numerous times. If you want to attack me, please send PM to keep it off the forum.

I will even provide you with a link. Private Message Zero2Cool

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    No one has abused anything, the mods are doing a fine job. The BS has been cut down in the packer fan forum, that was my first goal. Apparently the off topic trashing of people has now migrated to the atrium. Obviously there is some tension between you two (DePack and Z2C) so chill the heck out. Favre is back, we all love the same team (that was what this site was created for wasn't it? I can't remember after all the baby sitting we have to do, it gets a little fuzzy).

On Z2C's behalf, he does run a successful forum of another nature, aside from that, however, there they deal with people in a different fashion. I would rather supply the rope for people to hang themselves with, they don't waste the time there. I keep coming back to the fact that I wanted to provide this site to everyone because they love the team, and 99% of our users are here for that reason (the other 1% are our Lions, Bears and Vike's fans). I guess my ability to let people get past their differences is lessening and I will actually have to crack down, the last thing that I really have time or energy to do. I really don't know what else to do anymore. The last thing I wanted to do was have this place turn into a nameless faceless forum where people come and go and no one knows any one else... they ban at the drop of a hat because of B.S. reasons (or legit) but I am now beginning to understand why some of those bigger places do just that. It's a lot of work to care what your members want, why they said things, etc. Much easier to check a box in the admin interface and poof, problem solved.

I think things have gotten better around here in the last week or so, maybe not. Maybe it was because I haven't been on the site much, seems to me that this weekend the ship should turn about and get back on to more football discussion with the draft and what not... guess we will see. If the problems persist, I will have to deal with them.

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    stop rockin ryan's boat, people!! you'll end up regretting it in the end if he's forced to go hard ball - trust me!!

4. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you see the problem you caused by describing your day, Z2C? Shame on you! lol

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah......and you all KNOW how much of a trouble maker I am.
    I come here JUST so i can attack people, and make up stuff just to blast people that get in my way. It makes my day! I mean......geez, it's my HOBBY! What else IS there in the world, then to make someone else's day just a little more crappy! If someone is having a bad day, i just sit back and think "What can i do to pile on a little more?" Who knows!?!? Maybe......just maybe, someday i will push someone over the edge!!! My......what FUN that would be!!! :wink:

Ryan........i enjoy and appreciate this forum. I know the majority of people here do. I like having a place to come to and discuss the Packers, and whats going on in our daily existance. (I bet some will see my saying that as "butt kissing") but i don't care what they think. The fact is, YOU took the time and effort to put up this site for people like me, and i appreciate it. If i do anything that you feel is over the line, let me know and i will stop it. Most of the time it's enjoyable to be here, except for a few that seem to wallow in starting stuff. I will try to learn to ignore those people, and pay attention to the REAL people here.
    Thank you again for putting up with all the trouble this site must be! (And all of us!)
    Cheesey

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    No worries Cheesey you're all good... most of the time everyone is golden, people just get a little snippy and crappy to eachother and it gets a little old.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup......i agree with you Ryan. It does get old.........(hopefully it will die, it's so old! LOL!) Now.......back to the regularly scheduled thread..........

8. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

I got a little tear in my eye reading this :wink: Just kidding. I actually agree with this post 100%. I apologize if I "push people to the edge". It's just a philosophical difference of how to handle a disagreement....especially when I'm right all the time 8) . I try not to hold grudges from thread to thread but it's not that easy. Time to move on!

9. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    No kidding man lol

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm not a grudge holder either. But i'm not right all the time (most......but not all) :wink:

11. Charlie

Charlie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That stinks! I had 2 bad days in a row on Wednesday and Thursday! I was sick both days, home from school!

12. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My goodness, Maybe you two "men" need a little time out. JK

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm just about to put myself in a corner for all eternity. That would solve alot of problems for everyone i think.

14. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    C'mon cheesey....it can't be THAT bad.

15. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    If you don't like it..

it's "Hard Cheesey"....

(get it....Hard Cheesey? lolololol)

16. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Ryan said..

"I think things have gotten better around here in the last week or so, maybe not."

Yeah..Ryan..

That was the week that Tromadz hypocritically stated.."I'm done with packerforum.com"....

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's NOT been a good week Depack.......come to think of it, i haven't had a good week for quite awhile. Oh well.........such is life, hey?
    Nothing to do with here...........lots of stuff.

18. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hang in there. Good thoughts!

19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks Depack.

20. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Feeling better, I hope? It's a new week and we have a bunch of new players. :lol:

21. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Make your own 'My Day' thread!! hehe :p

Get a subscription to Maxim and Playboy and you're life will perk up!

22. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe i'll do that Zero........(the thread i mean!)

23. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesy, hope all is good my friend, am starting to actually miss your jokes... because in the end they made me realize just how much funnier I truly am compared to you! :p

Honestly, hope everything works out for the better, and just know everything that happens, happens for a reason. The good Lord is always their to assist those who remember him in their time of need, and knowing the religious man you are, trust in the Lord to make things better! :)

Sorry Ryan, going into murky territory there, but I just felt it had to be said. :)

24. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    its coo man ... ;)

25. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks allabout! I'm GLAD you said it. It's good to be reminded. Sometimes i forget that i'm NOT in control of what happens. (Probably good thing, too!)
    Sometimes i just feel like there should be a penalty to the devil for "piling on!" Or a "late hit"!
    But i'm still here..............thanks again!
    (And 4pack..........thank you!)