My Daughter Future Packer Fan

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's actually a setting here. Nothing you did. It should have reduced it, but I guess I have the size cranked up!

Got it fixed. You can now click on the image to view the full size picture. Also you may want to upload her into your personal gallery as well!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's okay - it's times like these that make 'true' cheeseheads.

Welcome aboard, JB... how old is she? 7, 8 months?
Lord, how I remember the days....

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
here is another pick in a packer one z
ahhh Packer monster. Love that toddler walk, cute! I think Emma has those pants too :)

We have a ton of people coming in this weekend from WI for Emma's birthday, we will have to take some updated pictures before the Falcons game.

dren23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man.. All I can think about is how much money all of you are going to be spending on therapy. :lol: :lol:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope every picture in this thread of a young beautiful child in Packer colors may give all of us adults a reality check.

Children amaze me..... They love failure. If you think not, just watch a child learn to walk.... They take a step and fall down. They take two steps and fall down hard, and then they cry for about 10 seconds. Then they get up and try it again with a big ole smile. They take four steps in a row and are "Pumped Up about this walking thing." but they fall down again.

When have we ever seen a child who is failing while learning to walk fail time and time again.... then just give up,.... look up to Mom and think..... "You know Mom... I think the stroller thing is the way we need to go from this day forward in my life."

Perhaps what this thread's real message is.........

All of us Packer fans (With our record so far this season.) need to be a little more child-like about failure, and a little less child-ish about the number of times the Packers have fallen down this season.

RP

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOVE those pics!!! what adorable little ones you all have!!

*note to self, take pics of twins in packer jogging suits* :lol:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
HAHA JD way to step in the door with the eBay find :)

Good post RP!

Yeah - ditto on that....
Before I went up nort' - I searched Ebay for Packer stuff...
It came back with 6,013 hits... I was there for a week..

I've gotten several items since then, and should receive them shortly...
There's just not enough time or money for those Shrine trinkets, eh?

Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I hope every picture in this thread of a young beautiful child in Packer colors may give all of us adults a reality check.

Perhaps what this thread's real message is.........

All of us Packer fans (With our record so far this season.) need to be a little more child-like about failure, and a little less child-ish about the number of times the Packers have fallen down this season.

RP

:agree: :joy: Excellent Post RP, Excellent Post.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What beautiful children you have posted on here. Enjoy them while they're young. They grow up way too fast. We tried very hard to make our oldest granddaughter into a Packer fan, but she hates football. Her mom is a Packer fan, and her dad is a Viking fan. Poor child. No wonder she hates football.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are sure sweet guys. I had a little Packer outfit for my little girl when she was that young. Then they grow up and rip your heart out guys. (She switched to the Cowboys in the mid 90's when GB had to go to Dallas every single stinking year.)
I use to feel bad about it until I read that Reggie White's son (who was about the same age as my daughter) was a Cowboys fan too.
I had planned on taking my son to the GB/MN Monday nite game. Unfortunatly he isn't going to get discharged from the service until the week after the game. My daughter called me up and said that it has been a long time since she and I went to a game in GB (a preseason game that we won over Miami on a Satuday evening during a rainstorm 4 years ago but who is counting.) and she wanted to know if she could go w/ me to the Monday nite game. In that split second as we were talking on the phone, she looked just like Emma to me all over again. Life is great!

Latest posts