1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My coworker met Joey Harrington

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by big3, Jan 10, 2006.

1. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The company I work for delivers to the Lion's practice facility in Allen Park. Sometimes the driver is invited to stick around for breakfast. Anyway, one of our guys happened to see Joey near by and asked if he could have a picture taken with him. The driver said Joey was a really nice guy. The picture made it back to the office with the caption;

Meet (drivers name), the newest recruit for the Detroit Lions.

Though management disagreed, I thought considering Joey's uncertain future in Detroit the caption should read.

Meet our company's newest driver, Joey Harrington.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Ha, nice big3. Feel free to post that bad boy in your gallery (if the "driver" is ok with it of course).

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    rofl!!! :)

4. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    probably won't make it to the gallery considering the editing that would have to go into covering up the the drivers face and the company logo on his uniform. That would take away from the picture too much I think.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't think Harrington would last in that job...........he would get fired for driving backwards, and dropping too many packages! :wink: