1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My computer's broke

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Oct 9, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Just wanted to let you all know. I tried going online sunday, and it was fine. I read a PM from Vike's, wrote him, hit send, and my computer broke. (I know it's funny.........but true)
    Anyway, i thought maybe it was just a glitch, and tried several times to get on sunday to no avail. Tried again this morning, and nothing. I think the old thing finally breathed it's last. Wouldn't you know, it's at a time when i needed it most. To talk to my friends here, and try to hang onto my last bit of sanity.
    So, i'm at the library now, so that i could let you all know the newest hurdle i have to jump. I didn't want anyone to think i was not answering PM's or talking to you for a different reason.
    Man.....never a dull moment when your the "Cheese" i guess.
    I don't know how often i will get to come here to check the site, but will try when i can. They only give you an hour here, then you have to get off and let someone else on.
    PLEASE keep praying for me and my wife. We still need it. It's not over yet.
    Thank you all for the kind words and prayers!
    Alan (Cheesey)

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well......i gotta go.....my hours up. You all take care, ok?

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I got that computer problem taken care of Cheesey. Hopefully you will be able to check your PM soon.

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like Ryan has some much needed good news for the cheesemeister!!!!!!!!

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i just got an email from alan about his computer problems & was gonna come on & let y'all know but he already did!! so...i hope ryan figured out something for him. :D

6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I told him a thousand times when I was at his house and we went online to harass you guys....."ya can't eat a melted cheese sandwhich and use the keyboard at the same time!" Did he listen?? Huh? :lol:

Hope it's working there Cheesey. "Put the sandwhich down and move away from the keyboard!"

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    How old is your computer cheesey? what OS do you have? Have you tried restarting the computer? maybe that will work. maybe get some repair or a new computer for a last resort.

8. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I also got a note from him,,,glad Ryan figured something out ..:)

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well Bob....you are WRONG!!! You CAN eat a melted cheese sandwich and use the keyboard at the same time!...............i think it was taking the keyboard in the bathtub with me to clean it up afterwards that messed it up. :wink: :lol:

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's at least 10 years old. I got it used. I tried restarting it, rebooting, botting it around the room.......nothing worked. Ryan's gonna help me towards the end of the month, so hopefully i'll be up and swinging then.
    Till then.........library time! No more sitting in my underware at the computer! (I tried that yesterday..........the librarian got REAL upset!!!) :lol:

11. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey, Cheesey, Cheesey.

After all this time you haven't learned about that Purple slime??
    Anything vikings is screwed up. You sent a PM to a viking fan and for a moment your computer made contact and Boom it blew up or like a mistreated mule refused to budge.

You should treat your computer better. Spend the money on a purple slime blocker. It is well worth it.

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    That was the ONE thing that made me laugh.......the one time i write a Viking fan.....BOOM! No more puter!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

13. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You gotta be careful with that Purple Slime Stuff, or PSS. It's been put on the hazardous waste list as one of the top 3 items that will make a computer roll over and play dead. The other two are Bear Poop Playdough, and Lion Scat Scum. Also in the running are Seahawk Starbuck Sludge and Cleveland Crappy Crap.

The only know solution is to mail the infected computer to:
    Vikesfan
    %General Delivery
    P.O. Box 0-4-4
    Brainerd, Minn. 0-4-4-4-4

There's a company in downtown (?) Brainerd that takes these infected computers, and rebuilds them into boats, and rents them on Lake Minnetonka.
    Hurray, Cheesey, while you still have a chance.

14. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We don't take Packer computers anymore...can never get out all that yucky cheese.

We converted them one time to a boat and the strippers complained about the old cheese getting stuck to their G-strings.

They thought they were back in Madison, by the smell. :p

Btw....19 years ago today I married a Baltimore woman and things are still going strong.

15. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Congratulations to you. Here's to another 19.

BTW, that smell isn't from Madison. It's from Mosinee and it's paper companies. Mix that with the cheese and you really got a stink.

16. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2

Isn't that what kept them from getting raped on the luv boat?

Congrats on the 19. That is amazing!

17. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry Cheesey
    The problem was actually our high-tech Firewall :wink:

[​IMG]

18. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    bahahahaahhahahahaha....

Nice find Vikey!!!

19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Vikefan said:"We converted them one time to a boat and the strippers complained about the old cheese getting stuck to their G-strings"

(Better not show my WIFE this post!............i was stuck for HOURS!.........but who's complaining????) 8) :wink: :lol:

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    NOTE: They all have the bazookas pointing the wrong way!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

21. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

All those rodents desperately want the cheese.

22. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Seems EVERYONE wants "The Cheese!" (You can see my picture at any local Post Office!)LOL! :lol:

23. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Not me pal....I am just happy to know ya! :D