1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My Brudder in law......

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Nov 22, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I HAVE to share this with you!
    Today at the end of hunting, my brother in law wanted to change from his heavy hunting boots into lighter ones. (Now remember, this is a TRUE story, not a joke!)
    So, he took off his heavy boots, and put on his light ones. So far, so good.............he laced up his one boot, and then he was looking around in the back of his van. I was gonna ask him, but i thought "Theres NO way he's looking for what I'm thinking".........after a few minutes, I asked him what he's looking for, and sure enough, his other boot! IT WAS ON HIS FOOT ALREADY!!! I about died laughing!!!! We all had a good laugh (Including him!) Now i have the new nickname for him....."BOOTS!"
    NOT A MADE UP STORY!!!
    (I promised him i wouldn't use his name!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

2. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't get it.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    happens to all of us, cheesey. Ive looked for my glasses multiple times, when they were on my hat which was on MY HEAD! ARGH!

4. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would think the women would be laughing as men tend to do this a lot.

Amazing how often after a few minutes of searching my keys are in another pocket.

5. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I was speaking at a Convention in Dallas, They had had a speaker speaking after me so I sat down to catch his gig. He was speaking on dressing for success.

Being in the front row about 2 feet from the stage I noticed when he put his hands in his pockets, the pant legs on his suit pulled up high enough to notice that he was wearing two different socks. One Navy Blue, and one Black.

I just about died.

RP

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    men can't find ANYTHING...end of story!!!!! LOL! :D

7. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As someone who's quite fussy about his attire, I love this story.

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    quiet, you!

9. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL, trommykins - sad but true!!
    kinda like that bottle of ketchup in the fridge sitting right in front of your face - "hun, where's that friggin ketchup?" - neanderthals!! ;) :rotflmao:

10. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That story is funny, but pfft I can out do that!

About 3 weeks ago I was in a rush to leave for class, and not get stuck in rush hour traffick. I came to my room, looking around my computer desk for my glasses.

I kept thinking I swear I just saw them here like a couple of minutes ago. Well I thought it'd be a while before I found my glasses, so I went to take off my hat and guess what..... I feel something in front of my eyes, and then realize I've had my glasses on the whole time..... :|

11. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOLOLOL!!! you are WAY too young for behavior like this - keep it up & you'll be slurping applesauce thru a straw by the time you're 30!!!! ;)

12. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Very funny story Cheesey happens to everyone once in a while

same thing happened to me...except they werent on my head they were on my eyes I was wearing them and I looked all over the lake for them (I was fishing) felt like a jackass when I found out I was wearing them on my eyes.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Now.......for me, the glasses thing will never happen. I can't see without them, so if i CAN see, i KNOW i have them on!!! :rotflmao:
    I have done the "Where the heck are my car keys!?!?" ......and had them in my HAND!!!

14. ChrisC

ChrisC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately, I can also provide evidence of this! Whenever I "lose" something and ask my wife

"Do you know where ... is?"

her standard reply is

"Where have you looked?"

She knows that it will most likely be in the first place I tried, but that I am too impatient to look properly :doh:

We went on a Myers-Briggs (personality type) conference once, and apparently there is a "type" that is prone to this!! Sadly, for some reason, I don't remember if this type is also referred to as "male"!!! :lol:

Now, where's the "Submit" button ...?!

Chris

15. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was in a car accident when i was a teenager. part of the fallout from that was short term memory issues. I lose EVERYTHING. the kids mom used to tell me "you'd lose your balls if they weren't in a sack." LOL

16. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Uh, ah, I was going to make a smart-*** reply to all this, but half way down the list of posts I forgot what the original post was about, who posted it, and what I was going to say.

Who said these are our "golden years." BS!

17. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Where am I? :-?

18. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well......being a Lions fan, it would have been better if you had LONG term memory loss, hey? (Just kidding Big3! I MISS our good natured ribbing!!!) :thumbsup:

19. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you guys are hysterical!! :)

20. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    long term cheesy? have you watched the lions the last 6 years? I've even started drinking so i can forget more HAHAHAHAHHAH

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh....i SEE! (Me....i never needed an excuse to drink!!!)LOLOLOL!!!

22. ChrisC

ChrisC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Big3 ...

For a "sober" assessment, how long do you think Millen has got??

Chris