My 2012 Mock draft.

Packers80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How the hell do you have a Punter going in the first round? And some of those picks didn't make sense. You had a lot of guys who aren't even first round prospects going in the top 20.

Cheesehead J

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with above. This is a ridiculous mock draft. Hey we all cant be Gm's! Stick to you day job bro. I still hope we draft up and get UPSHAW. I love this guy. I could care less what other teams draft only my Packers.

OP
OP
tstej

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How the hell do you have a Punter going in the first round? And some of those picks didn't make sense. You had a lot of guys who aren't even first round prospects going in the top 20.
Not all the players were in the database so I had to just pick somebody and write the real pick in the description. If you read the description you will see that the weird top 20 picks are Michael Brockers and Whitney Mercilus who are absolutely first round talent.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not all the players were in the database so I had to just pick somebody and write the real pick in the description. If you read the description you will see that the weird top 20 picks are Michael Brockers and Whitney Mercilus who are absolutely first round talent.

LOL...

OP
OP
tstej

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is the LOL at my mock draft or the database? I know taking Konz isn't what everybody wants but it's early and based off his Senior Bowl so far Vinny Curry might move up in my mock draft.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is the LOL at my mock draft or the database? I know taking Konz isn't what everybody wants but it's early and based off his Senior Bowl so far Vinny Curry might move up in my mock draft.

The database...I don't know what you used or how to do stuff like that. But is Konz a center? I hope we don't do that.

OP
OP
tstej

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well all the pass rushers were pretty much gone and with Wells being a free agent its possible. I like being different than the insert pass rusher here for most mocks on the Packers. I also did mention I think Thompson will move up and like I said my next mock will likely have Curry involved as long as keeps things up this week.

Edit: Looks like the database has been updated so I'll do another sometime after the Senior Bowl.

Members online

Latest posts