MVP's

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK....I know it hasn't been a great season for the Packers but if you HAD to name an MVP for offense, defense, and special teams......who would it be.

For me it would be: Offense---Driver
Defense---Harris
Special teams---Chatman

Man that was more difficult than I thought. Especially our special teams....they suck. I chose Chatman by default because he doesn't turn the ball over.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offence- Favre(meaning MVP, we could not do anything on offence without him)

Defence(Bates) I know I know, a player....hmmmm.....hhhmmm........Kampman

Special Teams-I'd also say Chatman because not fumbling(see Chicago's)and the way he's had to Play W.R. when called upon

man that was to much thinking for one day.. I'm tired.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense: Favre, He makes things go.
Defense: Harris, having a pro bowl year.
Special Teams: Poppinga, leading a VERY POOR special teams in tackles.
Most Valuable coach: Bates, he has made a vast improvement in the defense.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
poppinga? wtf?

Driver - I always thought he was average, but then Walker went down, and Ferguson was a wuss, and I realized this boy is damn good.

Harris - 2nd best CB in the league, according to me...and to Chad Johnson, who got shut down, like most teams #1 recievers.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Vike fan just like your RB who is he Bennet I believe the only reason anyone knows who he is because he played for the Bagers

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have to say

Offense Larry Krause
Defense Cledius Hunt
Special Eric Torkleson....

No wait a minute that was a nightmare.

Favre or Driver
Harris or Barnett
Henderson steals the award from Poppinga due to injury

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's what Johnny Gray has to say ---------

Posted Dec. 12, 2005
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Game breakdown

Gado improving, Collins gets rookie of year nod

Former Packers player Johnnie Gray breaks down Green Bay’s 16-13 overtime victory Sunday to the Detroit Lions at Lambeau Field

OFFENSE

That’s what I’m talking about. To go out there and not beat themselves with interceptions, fumbles and penalties. Being patient and take what the defense is willing to give up, not being greedy and trusting in your defense to do their job.

Samkon Gado was decent against the Eagles, better last week versus the Bears but was awesome Sunday night. The most important thing he did was trust in his blocking to develop and utilized his speed and power to make something happen.

Each week we have seen him show off his athleticism with the moves he puts on defenders and his strength and power to run over would be tacklers, but what has the offensive line looking so good these days is his ability now to set up blocks by the moves he puts on in the hole.

His confidence is growing each week and when I asked him what he needed to work on to improve, he responded “pass protection, do a better job of getting depth in his pass routes and ball security,â€

Members online

Latest posts