MVP

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without Driver Favre wouldn't of looked so good, without Favre Driver probaly wouldn't of caught half of those passes.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gave it to Driver instead of Favre. Driver had close to half of Favre's receiving yards and he made some clutch 3rd down grabs.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Darren Sharper: "It's my time to shine" I think he meant Burned

How can you not vote DRIVER!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gave it to Driver instead of Favre. Driver had close to half of Favre's receiving yards and he made some clutch 3rd down grabs.

true and he is a good candidate but if the pack had some happless quarterback who couldn't hit the target ell and had no velocity he probaly wouldn't of caught so many.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

true and he is a good candidate but if the pack had some happless quarterback who couldn't hit the target ell and had no velocity he probaly wouldn't of caught so many.

Yeah, but that 82 yarder was all Driver.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll give himthat, as I said before he played a Hell of a game, a lot of them did.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll give himthat, as I said before he played a Hell of a game, a lot of them did.

Too hard to give the MVP to just one guy. Without Brett I don't think we win this game. Showed leadership and poise. Of course without Driver than Favre doesn't have a sure target, and we go into halftime down 14-10 and probably lose because that was a sure momentum changer. Then again Hawk and Barnett were all over the field today.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman had a MVP type game? Well im sorry

Not Greens fault as he had almost nothing all day to run through, but he didn't have an MVP type of performance.

The clear MVPs, IMO were Favre, Driver, or the front 7 of the D.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Darren Sharper: "It's my time to shine" I think he meant Burned

Gee that viking guy, #42 there, has bragged for a couple of years that he knows Brett Favre's moves and knows hand signals and everything about the Packers but has yet to have a good game against the Packers. Some day he might learn to not say anything.....

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I think is great about that picture is that Driver seems to be running to the end zone almost effortlessly and Sharper is straining..badly.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with Driver, but you could also make a case for Favre. Clearly, it is either one of them or the other. Nobody else is close. As of now, the voting is dead even of Driver and Favre.

My reasoning is that Favre had a great game as a QB, but Driver had a phenomenal game as a WR.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I took Double D. His TD took a lot of finishing, and that set us up in a nice position for the 2nd half, otherwise Vikings can control play with a 14-10 lead.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts