MVP watch

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats everyones vibe on the MVP situation?

Last week was a statement game for not only the Packers but also Rodgers himself. It looked like Matt Ryans MVP to lose early in the season but with a so so performance from him and an epic one from Rodgers its crowded at the top.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Rodgers is on pace for another 45ish TD's and 4000 yard season and around a 115 passer rating. Easy MVP if he keeps this up.

H

HardRightEdge

It depends. If we don't make the playoffs, I doubt Rodgers will get the award.

If you ask who's the MVP through week 7, I think I'd cast my vote for J.J. Watt (and that has nothing to do with being a Badger fan because I am not.) No defensive player has won the award since Lawrence Taylor in 1986, but I believe Watt deserves it. Statistically, in addition to the sacks, his 9 passes defended are insane.

It would appear HOU was looking past us to BALT.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers
Eli
And someone said Watt--I would agree
Ryan had some multi int games?? That might push him back

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Percy Harvin is a freaking monster. How do the Vikings have so many of the very best players in the league, and still always manage to suck? It's like they'd have to actively TRY to not be good. lol

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harvin is a legit candidate but won't get votes unless he has a Megatron like season.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers leads the NFL in passing touchdowns, and is far & away #1 in passer rating.
We're *5-2, and will be *6-2 heading into the bye.

*I don't recognize Lance Easley giving win to Seattle.

RODGERS
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

UpDownEndAround

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers or Manning. Matthews or Watt would have a shot if they somehow came close to matching or surpassing Strahans sack record. RGIII and Matt Ryan have outside shots as well if they can finish strong.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts